inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: About my music act

Written By: DevoRule on 04/21/05 at 6:34 pm

I don't know if this is the right place to do this but here I go:

I, Posse of One and the Artist Behind Mike's Mixx, am a one-man band who raps, sings, and makes/samples synth and drum lines. 
I first started making music in December 2004 when I got a tape recorder, but I've made beats for a bit longer.  I made the Rap/New Wave mixtape No Crew Required earlier this year and I hope to put it onto CD sometime in the near future.  Right now I'm working on the electronica concept album Goverment Conspiracies and the Rap/New Wave experimentation instrumental album  Action Movie Fiasco, which in the near future I'll send a couple of the instrumentals from here. The Artist Behind Mike's Mixx "TAB" refers to whoever is producing the music on my songs which is almost always me. 

Sorry, I just have to get out the name of my band!  :D

Subject: Re: About my music act

Written By: Harmony on 04/21/05 at 10:32 pm

What station can I hear you on or where can I download your music for free?

Written By: DevoRule on 04/21/05 at 10:39 pm

What station can I hear you on or where can I download your music for free?

Not yet; it's only on my comp. Sometime I want to put it on the Net.  If I do I'll probably annouce it here.

Written By: Harmony on 04/21/05 at 10:42 pm

Thank you, is that your band or is that some famous people on your picture?

Written By: EthanM on 04/21/05 at 11:56 pm

soundclick's a good place to put out recordings when you're starting out for exposure. then if they're funny at all you can link from there to the amiright recordings section.

Written By: agrimorfee on 04/22/05 at 8:29 am

I'm sure your music is wonderful. But sincerely, why are you posting a thread here? ???

Written By: DevoRule on 04/22/05 at 2:05 pm

Thank you, is that your band or is that some famous people on your picture?

No thats the 80s band a-ha. I'm a solo act :)

I'm sure your music is wonderful. But sincerely, why are you posting a thread here? ???

I didn't know where else to put it. :-\\

Check for new replies or respond here...