inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Latest Comedy Song Recordings Not Updated?

Written By: tmayfield on 05/13/05 at 11:49 am

I have submitted a comedy recording for inclusion, but was noticing that none have been added since the middle of April.  Is this not updated anymore?  It seems two or three are usually added a week.

Subject: Re: Latest Comedy Song Recordings Not Updated?

Written By: ChuckyG on 05/14/05 at 9:08 pm

I have submitted a comedy recording for inclusion, but was noticing that none have been added since the middle of April.  Is this not updated anymore?  It seems two or three are usually added a week.

haven't gotten many, that's all.  I couldn't check the link for yours the other day when I was at work, and forgot when I got home...  The link you submitted, wasn't the best one, I went one further down on the site to the page with the actual mp3s on them. 

Subject: Re: Latest Comedy Song Recordings Not Updated?

Written By: tmayfield on 05/14/05 at 11:58 pm

haven't gotten many, that's all.  I couldn't check the link for yours the other day when I was at work, and forgot when I got home...  The link you submitted, wasn't the best one, I went one further down on the site to the page with the actual mp3s on them. 

Thanks.  I do keep forgetting to use the music page instead of the entrance page.  I will strive to do better.

Thanks again.

Check for new replies or respond here...