inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Chris BodilyTM

Written By: YWN on 05/20/05 at 3:13 pm

What is this All That deal?  I was reading that they want either the original cast back or better scenes.  I remember laughing my head off at All That when I was seven and later going, "That's not even remotely funny; It's juvenile" when I was twelve or thirteen.  I simply assumed it was because I had matured, but maybe it is because of different material.  I'm not interested enough to sign the petition though.  :P

Subject: Re: Chris BodilyTM

Written By: ChrisBodilyTM on 05/21/05 at 9:11 pm

Thanks for posting. My deal with All That is that it was among the greatest shows of the 1990s and one of Nickelodeon's greatest shows back in its Golden Era (1979-2000). I watched the 10th Anniversay Reunion (not much of a reunion, only Josh Server, Danny Tamberelli, Kenan Thompson, and Kel Mitchell from the Classic Cast got to act in any skits; many of the other old guys were in the Green Room during the Trashin' Fashion sklit) and thought about how much I wanted these Classic Nickelodeon shows back.

Then I start visiting websites such as IMDb and seeing if anybody agress with me or saw the reunion, etc. and some people were posting about the petition that is now in my signature.

Also, to commemorate the 10th Anniersary of this classic series (which has dug itself a hole ever since the full cast change in 2001), I started doing some parodies based on classic All That sketches: Vital Information, Coach Kreeton, and I am a Coach Named Kreeton. I'm still thinking about writing more All That parodies based on the original show.

Check for new replies or respond here...