inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: "William Shatner Sings..." parodies

Written By: ChrisBodilyTM on 06/07/05 at 3:38 pm

When I went to Tim Hall's page to look for the King of the Hil Prayer lyrics, I came across a William Shatner parody of "Little Red Corvett," obviously based on my Shatner parodies, which in themselves are spun off of Colorado Kid's parody, "Captain Kirk's Christmas Carol."

Please list any Shatner parodies you have written. You're not in trouble for anything, I'm just curious. I can't find too many Shatner parodies using a search engine. I type in "Amiright Shatner Sings" and don't get relevent results, not even my own parodies.

Here are the Shatner parodies that I know exist:

Captain Kirk's Christmas Carol (Written by Colorado Kid)
William Shatner 'Sings' Little Red Corvett (Written by Tim Hall)
William Shatner Sings "Oops I Did It Again"/Star Trek Convention (My Mash-up with STG)

Shatner parodies I wrote:

William Shatner Sings "Everytime"
William Shatner Sings "My Prerogative" (I mispelled my name)
Wiliam Shatner Sings "Me Against the Music" (Featuring Leonard Nimoy) (I misspelled William as Wiliam)
William Shatner Sings "Running with the Devil"
William Shatner Sings "Oops... I Did It Again"
William Shatner Sings "Toxic"

Subject: Re: "William Shatner Sings..." parodies

Written By: ChrisBodilyTM on 06/08/05 at 2:36 pm

I guess that's all the Shatner parodies for now  ??? But I think I'll be writing some more soon if I can think of the perfect songs to Shatnerize.

If you have a Shatner parody that I haven't already listed, feel free to reply. :)

Subject: Re: "William Shatner Sings..." parodies

Written By: ChrisBodilyTM on 06/12/05 at 4:47 pm

Looks like I can now add my latest Shatner parody....

William Shatner SIngs "Rebel Yell"  :D

Okay, I guess that's all of them now.

Check for new replies or respond here...