inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: SOTM eligibility question

Written By: Dr. Bob on 07/07/05 at 12:36 pm

i have a parody i submitted to amiright in april - before i knew about sotm. i was hoping there was a way i could submit my song from april in an upcoming sotm contest, or if there was another contest i could enter. it would make my life complete  :-\\

Subject: Re: SOTM eligibility question

Written By: Rick Cormier on 07/07/05 at 12:49 pm

i have a parody i submitted to amiright in april - before i knew about sotm. i was hoping there was a way i could submit my song from april in an upcoming sotm contest, or if there was another contest i could enter. it would make my life complete  :-\\
Dr. Bob, you can enter that parody in the ABC rounds. The entries for those contests have to begin with a certain letter. Right now you can enter a parody which has a title beginning with the letter "J". So, if your parody title was "Joe Schmoe", you could enter it into that round. Look on the messageboard under "Song Parody Contests" and read the rules under "ABC-2005 Round J Entries". That should explain what you need to know.

Subject: Re: SOTM eligibility question

Written By: Dr. Bob on 07/07/05 at 4:37 pm

thanks rick. i appreciate it.

Check for new replies or respond here...