inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: If you see parodies by K.Y.L.E. on the site, let me know

Written By: ChuckyG on 08/08/05 at 5:24 pm

he's constantly sending in plagerized parodies, I just delete them as I spot them, but I might miss a couple

Subject: Re: If you see parodies by K.Y.L.E. on the site, let me know

Written By: EthanM on 08/08/05 at 8:40 pm

http://www.amiright.com/parody/misc/tonychristie2.shtml

Written By: Joe on 08/23/05 at 6:58 pm

I haven't seen any additional parodies from this guy, but I have seen stupid comments from him. Yesterday, on a parody of Gwen Stefani's "Holleback Girl", he posted a comment insisting that gwen's last name was spelled S-t-e-f-I-n-i (which is, of course, incorrect). A "Spelling cop" pointed out that to him, yet KYLe tried to refute Spelling Cop's comment. KYLe is obviously immature. ::) I reported his comment as inappropraite, saying that it was childish of him to ridicule a perfectly valid statement.

Written By: K.Y.L.E on 08/25/05 at 6:00 pm

I haven't seen any additional parodies from this guy, but I have seen stupid comments from him. Yesterday, on a parody of Gwen Stefani's "Holleback Girl", he posted a comment insisting that gwen's last name was spelled S-t-e-f-I-n-i (which is, of course, incorrect). A "Spelling cop" pointed out that to him, yet KYLe tried to refute Spelling Cop's comment. KYLe is obviously immature. ::) I reported his comment as inappropraite, saying that it was childish of him to ridicule a perfectly valid statement.

WHAT THE? IT'S STEFINI! I KNOW 4 SURE! ALL THESE IDIOTS SEEM TO THINK IT'S SPELT STEFANI, BUT I KNOW, IT IS STEFINI!

Written By: K.Y.L.E on 08/25/05 at 6:01 pm

he's constantly sending in plagerized parodies, I just delete them as I spot them, but I might miss a couple

So that's why you keep deleting my parodies!

Written By: ChuckyG on 08/25/05 at 7:27 pm

So that's why you keep deleting my parodies!

yes!!!!  Did you not read the rules about submitting parodies to the website?

Written By: EmiLoca on 08/26/05 at 11:53 am

WHAT THE? IT'S STEFINI! I KNOW 4 SURE! ALL THESE IDIOTS SEEM TO THINK IT'S SPELT STEFANI, BUT I KNOW, IT IS STEFINI!

There is a simple solution to this problem.

http://www.gwenstefani.com

http://www.gwenstefini.com

No need to thank me.  :-*

Written By: FussBudgetVanPelt on 08/26/05 at 6:23 pm

Ah!  K.Y.L.E appears in this thread as a guest.  Well, I hope there is another visit to read this.

As you probably know I am the editor for misrhymed lyrics.....

It should be obvious to you by now, that I am not going to pass any more misrhymed lyrics that you submit where you (or any of the other names that post similar submissions) state :

"Car and far do not rhyme"

Nor will I accept :

Car and bar
Far and bar
Par and car
Par and far
Bar and far

etc.  I hope it is becoming clearer.  I realise you have an issue with words ending with "ar", but you need to be aware that it takes you a lot longer to submit your multiple entries than it does me to click on the nice button that follows :

"Accept this submission?"    Yes    No

I have been picking the No option  ;)

I note your latest thing is to submit that second last words of lines are not rhyming with each other  :o

Those submissions are simialrly being placed in my circular file  ;D

Written By: Joe on 08/27/05 at 2:59 pm

K.Y.L.E needs to seriously get a life. Again, he ridiculed a perfectly valid comment on the same parody that I made reference to a few days ago. Chucky, I seriously think you need to ban this guy's IP; he's insisting something that's factually incorrect, and he's leaving childish comments that make absolutely no sense.

It's Stefani, case closed.

Written By: ChuckyG on 08/27/05 at 4:11 pm

K.Y.L.E needs to seriously get a life. Again, he ridiculed a perfectly valid comment on the same parody that I made reference to a few days ago. Chucky, I seriously think you need to ban this guy's IP; he's insisting something that's factually incorrect, and he's leaving childish comments that make absolutely no sense.

It's Stefani, case closed.

I've banned it on the messageboard.

just report them and I'll make sure they get removed.

Written By: K.Y.L.E on 09/03/05 at 3:48 pm

Ah!  K.Y.L.E appears in this thread as a guest.  Well, I hope there is another visit to read this.

As you probably know I am the editor for misrhymed lyrics.....

It should be obvious to you by now, that I am not going to pass any more misrhymed lyrics that you submit where you (or any of the other names that post similar submissions) state :

Nor will I accept :

Car and bar
Far and bar
Par and car
Par and far
Bar and far

etc.  I hope it is becoming clearer.  I realrealize have an issue with words ending with "ar",ARut you need to be aware that it takes you a lot longer to submit your multiple entries than it does me to click on the nice button that follows :

"Accept this submission?"    Yes    No

I have been picking the No option  ;)

I note your latest thing is to submit that second last words of lines are not rhyming with each other  :o

Those submissions are simialrly similarlyced in my circular file  ;D

All the people who submit that 'car' and 'far' do not rhyme, are the same person. I use loads of different names. Here is a list of them all:

'Cos I ain't no hollaback girl!
(artist of song that's playing)
(last place I went to)
(my age at the time)
(name of the site i'm submitting to)
(title of song that's playing)
Anti-Crazy Frog
B&Q
bonus
crazyfrog02
Devil Jones's Younger Cousin
Even Dumber A** Kid
EyeSpit
Few times I been round that track
I ain't no hollaback girl
K.Y.L.E
So it's not gonna to happen like that
mybone
notice board
p@rody
pencilbox
sonikal
Tarquin
The Pop Singer
Tony Blair

Written By: FussBudgetVanPelt on 09/17/05 at 8:45 am

All the people who submit that 'car' and 'far' do not rhyme, are the same person.

OMG, NO  :o ::) ::) ::) ::)  You're joshin' me arencha ?  ::)  Whoever would have thunk it  :o ::)

I use loads of different names. Here is a list of them all:

'Cos I ain't no hollaback girl!
(artist of song that's playing)
(last place I went to)
(my age at the time)
(name of the site i'm submitting to)
(title of song that's playing)
Anti-Crazy Frog
B&Q
bonus
crazyfrog02
Devil Jones's Younger Cousin
Even Dumber A** Kid
EyeSpit
Few times I been round that track
I ain't no hollaback girl
K.Y.L.E
So it's not gonna to happen like that
mybone
notice board
p@rody
pencilbox
sonikal
Tarquin
The Pop Singer
Tony Blair

Funny, I noticed "Tony Blair" being a PIA just today and I zotted that submission as well  ;)

Written By: MC2 on 09/18/05 at 7:10 pm

I don't know if you found this one or not. I searched for parodies of eminem and a parody of Willy Wonka by showed up called Wee Willly Wonka, and it was by K.Y.L.E. I couldn't find it in the decade index though so it may or may not still be there.

Written By: karen on 09/19/05 at 8:23 am

Nor will I accept :

Car and bar
Far and bar
Par and car
Par and far
Bar and far

etc. 

This guy must have a weird accent if he doesn't think they all rhyme  ???  :-\\

Written By: guest on 09/19/05 at 4:29 pm

http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/gueniffstefani0.shtml

This one is not by KYLE, but it contains an immature comment that childishly ridicules a comment above. Actually, the bad comment was made by someone who might be KYLE in disguise, because he/she/it was obsessing about the spelling of Gwen's name again. Someone who commented under the name "Vice President Cheney" stated a fact about Gwen's name that is a 100% fact, and the person who responded to it copied the exact text of it and changed the references to Gwen's name. I already reported it inappropraite.

Seriously people, grow up. ::)

Written By: FussBudgetVanPelt on 09/20/05 at 10:38 pm

This guy must have a weird accent if he doesn't think they all rhyme  ???  :-\\

Karen, please allow me to clarify.  The examples I gave in the dot points were simply further extrapolations of the same rhyming sound.  As the trend of the time was to multiple post regarding "car" and "far", I was attempting to make it clear that not only was I not going to approve any more submissions containing that, it was also pointless for our submitter to try anything down the same line.

I must say though, it wasn't as anal as the person who submitted a song sung by a British artist, who shot themselves in the foot in the process of explaining why the lyrics didn't rhyme...

They said something to the effect of : "It may rhyme over there with her funny accent...".  Yup  ::)  Hello ?  Funny accents are not solely the province of people who are not you...  We ALL have them, dependent upon who is listening to us.  ;) Sheesh!  Xenophobia is alive and well  ;D

It was all I could do not to add to the submission : "There is a big world outside the front door, my friend !  Try broadening your outlook, it will only be scary for the first few years"  ::)

Written By: karen on 09/26/05 at 10:57 am

Karen, please allow me to clarify.  The examples I gave in the dot points were simply further extrapolations of the same rhyming sound.  As the trend of the time was to multiple post regarding "car" and "far", I was attempting to make it clear that not only was I not going to approve any more submissions containing that, it was also pointless for our submitter to try anything down the same line.

I get you now.  still weird as though.

I must say though, it wasn't as anal as the person who submitted a song sung by a British artist, who shot themselves in the foot in the process of explaining why the lyrics didn't rhyme...

They said something to the effect of : "It may rhyme over there with her funny accent...". Yup ::) Hello ? Funny accents are not solely the province of people who are not you... We ALL have them, dependent upon who is listening to us. ;) Sheesh! Xenophobia is alive and well ;D

It was all I could do not to add to the submission : "There is a big world outside the front door, my friend ! Try broadening your outlook, it will only be scary for the first few years" ::)

Does it rhyme when the person who is singing the song sings it?  then it rhymes in my book.  Even if on paper it shouldn't.  Regional and national accents should be taken into account.  They'll be complaining they use British expressions next (god forbid!)

Written By: karen on 10/18/05 at 8:30 am

Although this doesn't say it is by K.Y.L.E. it mentions a guy called that and I thought the author name might be one of Kyle's aliases.

http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/mettalica0.shtml

Apologies to the real author if it was genuine.

Written By: Red Ant on 10/18/05 at 11:18 am

Although this doesn't say it is by K.Y.L.E. it mentions a guy called that and I thought the author name might be one of Kyle's aliases.

http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/mettalica0.shtml

Apologies to the real author if it was genuine.

That is legit, neither a plagiary of TOS or anyone elses work here.

Written By: Calop on 10/29/05 at 7:29 pm

I haven't seen any additional comments by him or any of his cronies, but I have seen a misheard lyric entry that looks like something he may have sent in:
http://www.amiright.com/misheard/artist/gwenstefini.shtml

You know how I can tell? Because he's the only one who thinks Gwen's name is spelt like that.

Written By: A. Person on 11/01/05 at 12:51 pm

I haven't seen any additional comments by him or any of his cronies, but I have seen a misheard lyric entry that looks like something he may have sent in:
http://www.amiright.com/misheard/artist/gwenstefini.shtml

You know how I can tell? Because he's the only one who thinks Gwen's name is spelt like that.

Yeah, Chucky...is there a chance you could correct the one and only entry on that page? And file it with the correct spelling of Stefani. thanks.

Subject: Kyle

Written By: Kyle on 11/03/05 at 6:22 pm

Kyle

Written By: MC2 on 11/08/05 at 3:21 pm

^ Found One! ^

Written By: Morton on 11/15/05 at 11:58 am

Is there any way at ALL that we can ban KYLE from AmIRight? If there is, I would seriously consider banning him. He's really really irritating me, and he knows he's irritating me, so he does it all the more. Yesterday I reported almost all of his stupid little annoying comments, and I don't want to keep doing it.

Chucky, if you could ban him, you'd make one or more authors very happy...

Written By: Morton on 11/15/05 at 12:08 pm

And while i'm at it, not sure if this was Kyle's doing, but this parody isn't mine...

http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/spittingimage1.shtml

Written By: Me on 11/22/05 at 12:56 pm

http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/backstreetboys46.shtml

It was posted under one of his aliases.

Written By: K,Y,.LE on 11/26/05 at 5:16 pm

how do you know?

Written By: ChuckyG on 11/27/05 at 8:49 pm

how do you know?

becuase it's usally the dumbest thing you'll ever read, or it's a plagery

Written By: Me again on 11/30/05 at 4:23 pm

http://www.amiright.com/parody/90s/wham0.shtml

I read a while back that he/she/it changed his/her/its name to "The Ugly Fat Guy From Mission Impossible."

Check for new replies or respond here...