inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Something wrong with the 'Proposed Duets' section?

Written By: Joe on 08/13/05 at 1:44 pm

Hey Chucky:

I looked at the latest entries for the "Songs For Duets, That Haven't Been Done Yet" section, and all of them had the artist name in quotation marks, with the song title after it.

Here's an example (the first one currently listed on the "latest entries" page):
"Madonna," American Pie   "Nickelback," Flat On The Floor   American Pie Flat On The Floor   Erica

Is there a bug or something, or did the fields get re-labeled?

Subject: Re: Something wrong with the 'Proposed Duets' section?

Written By: ChuckyG on 08/14/05 at 10:39 am

Hey Chucky:

I looked at the latest entries for the "Songs For Duets, That Haven't Been Done Yet" section, and all of them had the artist name in quotation marks, with the song title after it.

Here's an example (the first one currently listed on the "latest entries" page):
"Madonna," American Pie  "Nickelback," Flat On The Floor  American Pie Flat On The Floor  Erica

Is there a bug or something, or did the fields get re-labeled?

there's probably a bug, I might have screwed up something during the recent redesign

Subject: Re: Something wrong with the 'Proposed Duets' section?

Written By: ChuckyG on 08/15/05 at 11:17 am

I believe it's fixed properly now.  If you submit one and it comes out backwards, do let me know ASAP so I can look into it further.

Check for new replies or respond here...