inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What Is Your Halloween Costume?

Written By: Lara Spencer on 10/17/05 at 12:46 pm

I'm going as Lady Godiva.

Subject: Re: What Is Your Halloween Costume?

Written By: Equus on 10/17/05 at 12:52 pm

I'm going as Lady Godiva's saddle.

Written By: Lara Spencer on 10/17/05 at 12:57 pm

Oh, I put this thread in the wrong place, it should be in in the 2000s.

Written By: agrimorfee on 10/17/05 at 5:17 pm

Wait a minute,,,,this reminds me of the Halloween Costume Contest run last year at this time. Pariticpants submitted parodies of Men At Work's "Who Can It Be Now?" under an assumed identity. All the particpants voted on their favorite, then on Nov. 1 everyone "removed their mask" and revealed who wrote what. Does anyone else remember this and have the results flying around in their archives?

What is the feasibility of doing it this year, in spite of the now-required password for submissions?

Give a Holler-ween here, all!

Written By: Arwen on 10/17/05 at 11:27 pm

Wait a minute,,,,this reminds me of the Halloween Costume Contest run last year at this time. Pariticpants submitted parodies of Men At Work's "Who Can It Be Now?" under an assumed identity. All the particpants voted on their favorite, then on Nov. 1 everyone "removed their mask" and revealed who wrote what. Does anyone else remember this and have the results flying around in their archives?

What is the feasibility of doing it this year, in spite of the now-required password for submissions?

I remember...Claude and MooRocca threw the contest down, I believe...I've wondered if anyone would instigate another one this year...

Of course, I'm not motivated enough to do it...so I will continue to sit around wondering... ;)

Written By: Claude_Prez on 10/18/05 at 5:18 am

I'm out; too much stuff to do.  But anyone else who wants to, of course, should.  Have fun!

Written By: karen on 10/18/05 at 5:51 am

You mean this one?

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php/topic,4452.0.html

Written By: agrimorfee on 10/18/05 at 5:06 pm

You mean this one?

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php/topic,4452.0.html

Expert board excavation, Karen! 8)

Written By: Johnny_D on 10/18/05 at 8:08 pm

Looks like Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are going as themselves...

Check for new replies or respond here...