inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Plagiarized Parodies

Written By: tmayfield on 10/20/05 at 8:45 am

Chucky,

"Indian Rhapsody" by Sally is a copy/repost "Indian Curry Rhapsody" by gMan which is a copy/repost of "Curry Rhapsody" by Miss Terry.  I wouldn't be surprised if all of them were plagiarized, since the parody itself is definitely professional quality.

I guess it is sad in a way that it is easy to tell an Amiright original from a professional one, but those are the breaks.

Tim

Subject: Re: Plagiarized Parodies

Written By: TammyWhy.net on 10/20/05 at 8:57 am

Chucky,

"Indian Rhapsody" by Sally is a copy/repost "Indian Curry Rhapsody" by gMan which is a copy/repost of "Curry Rhapsody" by Miss Terry.  I wouldn't be surprised if all of them were plagiarized, since the parody itself is definitely professional quality.

I guess it is sad in a way that it is easy to tell an Amiright original from a professional one, but those are the breaks.

Tim

LOOK AT THIS:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22Naan%2C+just+killed+a+man%22&btnG=Google+Search

Written By: ChuckyG on 10/20/05 at 2:41 pm

thanks... in the future, post the URL of the songs so they're easier to find.

Written By: tmayfield on 10/20/05 at 2:51 pm

thanks... in the future, post the URL of the songs so they're easier to find.

Will do Chucky.  Now that the search thingy is working it's a breeze.  Last year would have been a pain...  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...