inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: MY PARODY DON'T WORK!

Written By: armadillo on 10/26/05 at 5:07 pm

The link to my new parody does not work. If you go to AmIRight and click the link that says "eBay by armadillo", then you will get an error message.

Subject: Re: MY PARODY DON'T WORK!

Written By: ChuckyG on 10/26/05 at 8:48 pm

The link to my new parody does not work. If you go to AmIRight and click the link that says "eBay by armadillo", then you will get an error message.

READ THE SITE RULES

You did not write that parody but claimed to.  That is PLAGARY.  That is not appreciated or accepted.  Only submit parodies you personal wrote the words for.

Written By: armadillo on 11/21/05 at 5:52 pm

Actually, B@$t@rd Al Yankovic plaigarized it from me. I WROTE eBay, then that b@$t@rd stole the thing!!!!!!!!!!!

And anyway, we are not talking about who wrote the parody, we are talking about the fact that the link to it does not work when you click on it!

Written By: EthanM on 11/21/05 at 6:45 pm

If you can write that well, then you can probably write a good parody by yourself and post it on amiright before anyone can steal it. so, let's see it.

Written By: ChuckyG on 11/22/05 at 8:39 am

Actually, B@$t@rd Al Yankovic plaigarized it from me. I WROTE eBay, then that b@$t@rd stole the thing!!!!!!!!!!!

And anyway, we are not talking about who wrote the parody, we are talking about the fact that the link to it does not work when you click on it!

The link doesn't work, because it was removed from the site. READ THE SITE RULES.  Plagaries are not accepted.  No one believes for a micro-second that Weird Al stole it from someone who can barely write a coherent statement.

Check for new replies or respond here...