inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: CHucky G, was my parody album cover not submitted because it is inappropriate?

Written By: raddog on 11/09/05 at 11:06 am

I tried to submit a parody album cover of an album of Genesis called "Duke." My parody album cover is "Puke". It has a picture of South Park's Stan puking. Plus, I added a Parental Advisory sign. I submitted this cover once on Monday and three times today. Is this too innappropriate to be submitted to this website? If duplicates of my cover happen to appear, please erase them.

Damn this failure of the appearance of my album cover!!!!!  >:(

Subject: Re: CHucky G, was my parody album cover not submitted because it is inappropriat

Written By: ChuckyG on 11/09/05 at 12:35 pm

I tried to submit a parody album cover of an album of Genesis called "Duke." My parody album cover is "Puke". It has a picture of South Park's Stan puking. Plus, I added a Parental Advisory sign. I submitted this cover once on Monday and three times today. Is this too innappropriate to be submitted to this website? If duplicates of my cover happen to appear, please erase them.

Damn this failure of the appearance of my album cover!!!!!  >:(

I know I've rejeted a few that crossed the line, I don't remember this one for some reason.  It does sound like something I might not approve though.

Check for new replies or respond here...