inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Who is this man?

Written By: MC2 on 11/11/05 at 2:48 pm

Can you figure out who these people are? They're all connected. I made them using http://spstudio.elena.hosting-friends.de/spstudio.html

Subject: Re: Who is this man?

Written By: Arwen on 11/11/05 at 3:31 pm

Are they characters from Buffy the Vampire Slayer?

(I've never watched the show, so don't make fun of me if that's wrong...it's totally a guess)

Written By: Claude_Prez on 11/11/05 at 4:32 pm

Are they characters from Buffy the Vampire Slayer?

(I've never watched the show, so don't make fun of me if that's wrong...it's totally a guess)

You're half right, I think.  Looks like the characters from "Buffy" spinoff "Angel" to me.  Two of which were also on "Buffy".  Loved that show.  Never did like the spinoff, though.  Good job MC2, and good guess Arwen.  Can I still make fun of you though?

Written By: Stuart McArthur on 11/11/05 at 5:09 pm

they wouldn't be angel, gunn, spike and lorn, by any chance ;)

I don't know the show well, but I can read small print

Written By: MC2 on 11/11/05 at 8:56 pm

Ding ding, we have a winner! Good guesses everyone, but Stu got the names, so he won.

Written By: K1chyd on 11/12/05 at 12:08 am

No guessing game here, because the names are given, but I find some of these pretty funny.
http://www.livejournal.com/community/0nly_icons/66303.html

Written By: Arwen on 11/12/05 at 12:40 am

Ding ding, we have a winner! Good guesses everyone, but Stu got the names, so he won.

Yeah, I could have spouted off the names if I knew that was the point... >:(

You're half right, I think.  Looks like the characters from "Buffy" spinoff "Angel" to me.  Two of which were also on "Buffy".  Loved that show.  Never did like the spinoff, though.  Good job MC2, and good guess Arwen.  Can I still make fun of you though?

YOU can make fun of me, Claude. Always. I just didn't want the quizmaster to do it.

Written By: Stuart McArthur on 11/12/05 at 2:43 am

you do realise where I got the names FROM though, don't you (considering I've never heard of any of those characters?)

(ie. under your pictures)

Written By: MC2 on 11/12/05 at 10:09 pm

lol....my bad.

Written By: MC2 on 11/14/05 at 12:32 pm

By the way it's a sin not to know the cast of angel. It's all you Claude

Check for new replies or respond here...