inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: parody listing query !

Written By: tomario on 01/11/06 at 8:48 am

hi can i call a parody anything i want eg if  i wrote one called "perfect" can i call it "very perfect" just to put it in the v parody contest?or is this just not cricket ?  ::)

Subject: Re: parody listing query !

Written By: Red Ant on 01/11/06 at 2:32 pm

hi can i call a parody anything i want eg if  i wrote one called "perfect" can i call it "very perfect" just to put it in the v parody contest?or is this just not cricket ?  ::)

Well, the V vtoing thread is already up so you'd have to wait quite a while to enter that again. But yes, you can custom title a parody for a competition AFAIK.

Written By: Cat on 01/12/06 at 3:38 pm

Uh...what exactly does AFAIK stand for, Red Ant? You used it on my thread as well.

I'd really appreciate it if you gave me hints on all AmIRight jargon. I mean, I know stuff like DKTOS, but that's pretty basic.

Written By: AsFarAsIKnow on 01/12/06 at 3:59 pm

Uh...what exactly does AFAIK stand for, Red Ant? You used it on my thread as well.

I'd really appreciate it if you gave me hints on all AmIRight jargon. I mean, I know stuff like DKTOS, but that's pretty basic.

I'd like to know what AFAIK means, too.    ;)

Written By: Red Ant on 01/12/06 at 4:04 pm

AFAIK=As Far As I Know, which is not specific to AmIRight. I also use BTW a fair amount, By The Way

As for the rest of the 'AmIRight jargon', see the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) on this board.

I'd like to know what AFAIK means, too.     ;)

LOL!

Check for new replies or respond here...