inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: looking for the name of a band

Written By: Jamie on 01/11/06 at 7:09 pm

Hi, I'm looking for a CD that my brother-in-law got at a hunting store. The band did parodies of songs and turned them into hunting songs. They are from Wisconsin. A couple of the songs are, I like big bucks - sung to I like big butts, I only drink Wisconsin Beer - not sure what song its supposed to be. It takes two to take a big buck down - A Rob Bass song -It takes two. Spear me a sturgeon. I'll try to think of more if I can. They are not the same band that sang 30 point buck. Any help would be great! Thanks, Jamie

Subject: Re: looking for the name of a band

Written By: Kristof Robertson on 01/12/06 at 3:54 am

Hi, I'm looking for a CD that my brother-in-law got at a hunting store. The band did parodies of songs and turned them into hunting songs. They are from Wisconsin. A couple of the songs are, I like big bucks - sung to I like big butts, I only drink Wisconsin Beer - not sure what song its supposed to be. It takes two to take a big buck down - A Rob Bass song -It takes two. Spear me a sturgeon. I'll try to think of more if I can. They are not the same band that sang 30 point buck. Any help would be great! Thanks, Jamie

Ooh, a challenge! The artist is Shad-rapp, Jamie....the albums with the aforementioned songs can be found at http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/music/artist/card/0,,574645,00.html...hope this helps.

Subject: Re: looking for the name of a band

Written By: jamie on 01/12/06 at 8:00 am

Wow! Your right! I cant belive you found that! Thanks so much. I searched the internet for hours and couldnt find a thing. Thanks again!

Check for new replies or respond here...