inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Chuck: re Cheney's Got a Gun

Written By: agrimorfee on 02/17/06 at 7:51 am

Hey Chuck, I didn't have time to get back here yesterday...that Cheney's Got a Gun you questioned IS from Bob Rivers...
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/aerosmith6.shtml

Does he think he can submit HERE (or did he)? I dont' mean to sound elitist, but... ???

Subject: Re: Chuck: re Cheney's Got a Gun

Written By: ChuckyG on 02/17/06 at 10:00 am

Hey Chuck, I didn't have time to get back here yesterday...that Cheney's Got a Gun you questioned IS from Bob Rivers...
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/aerosmith6.shtml

Does he think he can submit HERE (or did he)? I dont' mean to sound elitist, but... ???

I know it's Bob Rivers.  I don't know if he submitted it or not.  I'm tending to think not.

Written By: Cat on 02/17/06 at 3:59 pm

The number of "Cheney's Got A Gun" parodies submitted is just plain frightening.

Written By: Step-chan on 02/21/06 at 4:04 pm

The number of "Cheney's Got A Gun" parodies submitted is just plain frightening.

Another funny thing is that there is "Cheney's got a gun" parody on Q95(played on the Bob & Tom show, I live in Indianapolis). It's funny, I had an idea for Kanye West's "Gold Digger" called "Nose Picker", but found out it was done on a radio station in New York when I started a thread suggesting it be done, which explains why no one here did it(I didn't know why at the time), with the "Cheney's got a gun parody, no one seems to care if it was done on a radio station before hand(regardless of whether they know it or not), but my idea gets shot down(no pun intended).

Check for new replies or respond here...