inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The Concord Magazine will feature Johnny D's "The End of The Curse of Bambino"

Written By: Johnny_D on 02/21/06 at 10:09 am

My Edmund Fitzgerald parody "The End Of The Curse Of Bambino" will be featured in the next online issue of The Concord Magazine --- after it's eventually posted (sometime in the next 2 weeks, I think), it will stay online on their website for 6 months --- here are links to a couple of pages-in-development. 

Table of Contents of next issue (scroll down to see my listing):
http://www.hometownwebsmith.com/nextc/toc.html

My page in the next issue featuring "The End of The Curse of Bambino":
http://www.hometownwebsmith.com/nextc/redsox.html

You'll see they posted a link to my AmIRight author's page --- let's hope that drives more traffic Chucky's way!  :)

Subject: Re: The Concord Magazine will feature Johnny D's "The End of The Curse of Bambino"

Written By: agrimorfee on 02/21/06 at 10:25 am

Merry & Pippin, Johnny D...who's next? ;)

Way to go! 8)

Subject: Re: The Concord Magazine will feature Johnny D's "The End of The Curse of Bambino"

Written By: Johnny_D on 02/21/06 at 10:30 am

Merry & Pippin, Johnny D...who's next? ;)

Way to go! 8)

Thanks, Agri.  I'm hoping that the link they posted to my AmIRight author's page will increase Chucky G's overall AmIRight traffic.

Subject: Re: The Concord Magazine will feature Johnny D's "The End of The Curse of Bambin

Written By: larry on 02/22/06 at 9:24 pm

Congrats, Johnny.

Subject: Re: The Concord Magazine will feature Johnny D's "The End of The Curse of Bambin

Written By: Johnny_D on 02/22/06 at 11:40 pm

Congrats, Johnny.

Thank you, larry.

Check for new replies or respond here...