inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Parody Planet

Written By: MC2 on 03/10/06 at 3:02 pm

Hey I don't know if anyone remembers me or not (I haven't been here for a long time), but a while ago I made a post about a website called parodyplanet.tripod.com.  The website is now http://www.parodyplanet.com, and is pretty good looking I think, but still only has five or six parodies, including two from Iisryan.  I need your help guys!

Subject: Re: Parody Planet

Written By: Cat on 03/10/06 at 4:04 pm

Ah! I cannot believe anyone would even THINK to compete with us!

Written By: MC2 on 03/11/06 at 12:28 pm

Well I wouldnt call it competing.  I still submit parodies to amiright, I was just inspired to make my own site.

Written By: Cat on 03/11/06 at 4:47 pm

Oh, it's your site? I wasn't aware of that, carry on...

Written By: 2nz on 03/12/06 at 12:25 am

It's a tough sell getting people to come from here just because most of us are already cozy at amiright and want to keep adding to our stuff there, if we can. That said, it looks like a solid site, so keep up the good work.

Written By: MC2 on 03/13/06 at 10:21 am

Thanks, I think it looks good but it's growing slow.  We only have seven parodies right now.

Written By: MC2 on 06/18/06 at 1:26 pm

I've been getting messages saying that I'm trying to steal authors from Amiright. THAT IS NOT TRUE.  All I'm asking is that you guys just check out the site.

Written By: Red Ant on 06/18/06 at 2:35 pm

I've been getting messages saying that I'm trying to steal authors from Amiright. THAT IS NOT TRUE.  All I'm asking is that you guys just check out the site.

I checked it out - pretty good site.

What 2nz said too.

Check for new replies or respond here...