inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: help me out?

Written By: DropkickMollies on 03/17/06 at 8:43 am

Okay everyone, Im doing a full-length parody of Pink Floyd's "the Wall" album, and I'm up to "One of My Turns", and need help. To get the storyline, go to amiright.com, search parody authors: Chris Pollman, and sort the parodies by date submitted. All my recent ones are the Pink Floyd parodies, with story explanations along w/the parody. Any help with my "One of My Turns" parody will be greatly appreciated.

Subject: Re: help me out?

Written By: agrimorfee on 03/17/06 at 9:30 am

Possible direction: Floyd gets so angry, he breaks into The Mall after midnight and starts vandalizing many of the stores...mention Orange Julius, Waccamaw Pottery, Sbarro, Spencer's Gifts, etc?...does he get caught by a security guard, or does he run off into the night?

I still want you to add a phone conversation (in the fadeout of your "Young Lust" parody). Does the girlfriend you added to the plot have dialogue for "O My God what a fabulous room"?

Everyone, please check out Chris/Dropkick's Wall parodies thus far, he's doing a pretty good job!

Check for new replies or respond here...