inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: o.j. simpsom parody

Written By: johnny1jr on 04/26/06 at 9:27 pm

I'm looking for a cd from around 98' its title was "prison Bitch" it was a cd made by a radio station in Pennsylvania (I think) it had several parody's, jokes, prank calls etc. One of the songs was called "the mangler" after the Kenny rogers song "the gambler". Its about OJ Simpson. I was trying to find out where to buy the CD and if it is still available. I had it a several years ago and lost it. Has anyone heard of it.
The parody lyrics start like this..............(On a long summers evening.in a bronco bound for Brentwood, big AL and the magler went going for a ride...........................)

verse..........You got to know when to grab em'.........know when to stab em'.....know when Nicole is dead...and then go get Ron.......

anyways....just wondering

Subject: Re: o.j. simpsom parody

Written By: adam sanders on 07/15/06 at 8:44 am

i have searched everywhere for this song and can not find anything about it......i thought maybe i had made it up in my own little mind.... this sets me to ease alittle... i still cant find the song.....

Subject: Re: o.j. simpsom parody

Written By: Loren on 05/25/12 at 10:36 am

yeah, i've heard it on radio down here in FL.
you've gotta know when to grab 'em, know when to stab 'em, know when nicole is dead... then go get Ron
you'd better cut your finger... or the D.A. will get you... did you leave your limo waiting.... while the deed was done...
can't find it anywhere.

Check for new replies or respond here...