inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Nickelodeon Idiot 13 (FINAL song!): The parody so big, it needs its own thread

Written By: ChrisBodilyTM on 05/08/06 at 5:46 pm

It's finally finished! I just completed Nickelodeon Idiot 13, the FINAL installment of my ongoing rock opera parody.  :D I worked my butt off to get this far, and it's gonna be a real treat. I'm gonna be out of town for most of the week (I'm competing in Special Olympics again this year in Stillwater, OK), so the parody will not be up on Amiright until May 15 (that's the date I'm shooting for). So, here's a little teaser trailer to hold you over:

-----

Announcer: You've talked about it ever since the ninth or tenth installment.... It is the most anticipated installment of Nickelodeon Idiot yet!... And this time, expect the biggest climax in the history of climaxes....

Herb Scannell: Snicky... Before you die.... There is something I want you to know....

Snicky: What's that?

Scannell: I am your father!

Snicky: You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! Damn you all to hell!

Mike: Snicky, Snicky, if you go, where shall I go? What shall I do?

Snicky: Frankly, Mike, I don't give a damn.

Announcer: And the biggest climax of them all.... Jews in Space!

Announcer: It's all here in Nickelodeon Idiot 13 ... Coming May 15, 2006 to Amight.... It's gonna be huge....  :o

Subject: Re: Nickelodeon Idiot 13 (FINAL song!): The parody so big, it needs its own thread

Written By: ChrisBodilyTM on 05/14/06 at 5:57 pm

I just submitted it, so look for it tomorrow, as promised. here it is!

It's gonna be huge!  :o

Subject: Re: Nickelodeon Idiot 13 (FINAL song!): The parody so big, it needs its own thre

Written By: Yahoo on 05/15/06 at 5:57 pm

It's oooooooooooover!  It's oooooooooover!  No, really, they're nice parodies.    http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/01/bandit.gif

Check for new replies or respond here...