inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Chucky G, there has not been a single one of my album covers on this website!

Written By: raddog on 06/19/06 at 7:17 pm

I submitted parody album covers of "Genesis: Platinum Collection", which has "Fingerbang: Platinum Collection" on it, and "Weird Al Yankovic: Bad Hair Day", which has "Conker: Bad Fur Day" on it. I know there are problems with the parody album cover section, but this is totally irrelevant. Is there REALLY a way these parody covers can be posted on this website after I had submitted them or do I have to wait like 2 f**kin' years for the section to be in perfect condition?  >:(

Subject: Re: Chucky G, there has not been a single one of my album covers on this website

Written By: ChuckyG on 06/19/06 at 8:21 pm

I submitted parody album covers of "Genesis: Platinum Collection", which has "Fingerbang: Platinum Collection" on it, and "Weird Al Yankovic: Bad Hair Day", which has "Conker: Bad Fur Day" on it. I know there are problems with the parody album cover section, but this is totally irrelevant. Is there REALLY a way these parody covers can be posted on this website after I had submitted them or do I have to wait like 2 f**kin' years for the section to be in perfect condition?  >:(

I didn't approve them because they weren't decent enough for the site.  Seriousily, I've let some pretty lame stuff go up, but I still have a minimum requirement for what I'll accept.  Changing the title or just a 2 second cut and paste job isn't going to cut it for the album covers.

Check for new replies or respond here...