inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: A belated third anniversary for me!

Written By: Jack Wilson on 09/24/06 at 5:07 pm

A couple over two weks late form September 8th. The day I submitted my first parody here, called "Outdated", Im glad to have enterianed you all through these years, and Ive loved reading everyone else's parodies, even though I slacked off on parodying last year, I made my triumphant comeback last month. While I havent gotten as many votes, or I have they all went away on that day all the votes before August 2004, I think wew lost. While Ive only had a few hits here, and yeah. So Ill keep em comin! Thanks for enjoying my stuff!

Subject: Re: A belated third anniversary for me!

Written By: Jack Wilson on 09/24/06 at 5:09 pm

Outdated(2004 version)

Outdated(original  version I submitted)

All the other ones

Written By: Spaff.com on 09/24/06 at 10:43 pm

Congrats, Local Celebrity.

Or perhaps condolences. Anyone who keeps submitting parodies here for three years seriously needs to get a life. For example, there's no way *I* would stick around for that long. I intend to pack it in long before I get to the three-year mark. See, I've only been here for... um... hang on...

Oh.

Never mind.

xoxox
Spaff

Written By: Red Ant on 09/25/06 at 6:27 am

From one Jack to another, Happy belated third anniversary!  8)

Written By: Rick Cormier on 09/25/06 at 7:05 am

Happy anniversary, Jack!

Written By: Jack Wilson on 09/25/06 at 7:06 am

Thanks Spaff! (LOL) Red Ant and Rick!  8)

Written By: nally on 09/25/06 at 11:46 am

Happy third anniversary, Jack! O0 (not to be confused with the Pittsburgh Pirates infielder, lol)

By the way, I happen to notice your third link, "All the other ones," is broken. Perhaps you didn't type the URL correctly.
I think this is the correct link.

- Jeff

Written By: STG on 09/25/06 at 12:23 pm

Congrats on being here for SOOOOOOO long. I agree with spaff. Though it is VERY interesting when people stay around and just don't disappear. I've celebrated a couple comeback, but I've made sure to make at least a parody every year. Been here to long.
But hope to see more parodies from you.
from StG

Written By: Jack Wilson on 11/19/06 at 11:01 am

Congrats on being here for SOOOOOOO long. I agree with spaff. Though it is VERY interesting when people stay around and just don't disappear. I've celebrated a couple comeback, but I've made sure to make at least a parody every year. Been here to long.
But hope to see more parodies from you.
from StG
Belated thanks!

Check for new replies or respond here...