inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: How's this before I submit it?

Written By: Jack Wilson on 10/12/06 at 8:42 pm

You're Such a Nerd parody of You're Beautiful

Your think you

Subject: Re: How's this before I submit it?

Written By: Matthias on 10/12/06 at 9:37 pm

Well..... You're Pitiful already covers the nerd thing, but this was pretty good

Written By: Red Ant on 10/12/06 at 9:54 pm

Not bad, though the pacing it a bit off in the choruses. If possible, try finding other rhymes for the "megafan/biggest fan" and "top 2/R2D2" lines so that they aren't repeated.

Written By: agrimorfee on 10/13/06 at 10:19 am

I don't see how "Chevy Chase" fits into nerdiness, but overall it's pretty good. I'm not familiar with the song, so take Red Ant's advice into consideration.

Written By: Jack Wilson on 10/13/06 at 11:24 am

I don't see how "Chevy Chase" fits into nerdiness, but overall it's pretty good. I'm not familiar with the song, so take Red Ant's advice into consideration.
The kind of humor he does, and in Freaks and Geeks the geeks like SNL/Caddyshack so yeah plus I was just rhyming with "in a crowded place"

Written By: Jack Wilson on 10/13/06 at 11:46 am

Not bad, though the pacing it a bit off in the choruses. If possible, try finding other rhymes for the "megafan/biggest fan" and "top 2/R2D2" lines so that they aren't repeated.
Thanks!  I will

BTW I saw your parody of the song today ,its fudging HILARIOUS , so true too

Check for new replies or respond here...