inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I am working on my last HP parody of a song from Genesis: "Invisible Touch"

Written By: raddog on 10/14/06 at 8:14 pm

I am reminding you that it will be a parody of "The Brazilian", the instrumental! I will "parody" the weird synths of the song.  In other words, I will fit the enough words to making the pacing right so that anyone can sing out the synths. I am not gonna give you the title of the song parody. It could be something about a missing scene of " The Prisoner of Azkaban" or something that happens between the ending of "Azkaban" and the beginning of "The Goblet Of Fire." It should be released between this month and the end of next month.

Subject: Re: I am working on my last HP parody of a song from Genesis: "Invisible Touch"

Written By: agrimorfee on 10/16/06 at 9:28 am

Now there's a good idea! Johnny D and others have done the same thing with familiar pieces of classical music. Good luck on that.

Good to see you back in business, raddog, I was wondering if you were coming back to finish what ya started. :)

When you are done, see this http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php/topic,10555.0.html to learn how to organize the song cycle into an "album"!

(Since you are back, look at my "album", a "rock oparody" of The Who's Tommy--called Mommy! :D

Check for new replies or respond here...