inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Hows this, "In Da Backseat" to "Under the Sea"

Written By: Jack Wilson on 10/25/06 at 8:28 pm

LOL none of its true..if youre not a dad taking your family on vacation with little kids for a logn drive.
SUV is all packed up and we

Subject: Re: Hows this, "In Da Backseat" to "Under the Sea"

Written By: Claude_Prez on 10/26/06 at 5:48 am

Hi Jack!  I like the idea a lot, and you have some very good stuff in there.  My problem, though, is there are a lot of places where I'm expecting a rhyme and I don't get one.  For example, in the first verse, "vacation" doesn't really rhyme with "away", and "floor" doesn't rhyme with "too". 

I love your enthusiasm for parodies -- not just your own, but other peoples', too -- and I think you have some really good ideas.  I would love to see you go through this one carefully and change some of the non-rhyming lines that contained rhymes in the original to rhyming ones and see how it comes out. 

I hope you're not offended or discouraged by this; if you keep at it, you'll write some great stuff.  Good luck!

Written By: Jack Wilson on 10/26/06 at 6:42 am

Hi Jack!  I like the idea a lot, and you have some very good stuff in there.  My problem, though, is there are a lot of places where I'm expecting a rhyme and I don't get one.  For example, in the first verse, "vacation" doesn't really rhyme with "away", and "floor" doesn't rhyme with "too". 

I love your enthusiasm for parodies -- not just your own, but other peoples', too -- and I think you have some really good ideas.  I would love to see you go through this one carefully and change some of the non-rhyming lines that contained rhymes in the original to rhyming ones and see how it comes out. 

I hope you're not offended or discouraged by this; if you keep at it, you'll write some great stuff.  Good luck!
Thanks a lot C4P!!! You have a lot of awesome stuff too,I checked almost everything  out a couple weekends ago ,Spaff #2.

Oh yeah,I knew those rhymes would be a problemm Il fix them!

BTW are we ever gonna see a new parody form the Prez Dispenser this year?

Written By: agrimorfee on 10/26/06 at 8:32 am

I echo Claude...the rhymes are the end-all be-all of "Under The Sea", no matter the subject matter.

Written By: Claude_Prez on 10/26/06 at 11:12 am

Thanks a lot C4P!!! You have a lot of awesome stuff too,I checked almost everything  out a couple weekends ago ,Spaff #2.

I did notice that; thanks and sorry I'm so bad about replying.  I do appreciate it.

BTW are we ever gonna see a new parody form the Prez Dispenser this year?

That's hilarious, I like it a lot.  I do think I'll be getting back to it before long.  I have some ideas churning.  Good luck with yours; I'll look for it.

Written By: Jack Wilson on 10/26/06 at 5:55 pm

I did notice that; thanks and sorry I'm so bad about replying.  I do appreciate it.

That's hilarious, I like it a lot.  I do think I'll be getting back to it before long.  I have some ideas churning.  Good luck with yours; I'll look for it.
Awesome, and thats alright!

LOL awesome! Ok thtd be awesome! and thanks!

Check for new replies or respond here...