inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I Finally Tried Something

Written By: skittlesking on 12/05/06 at 7:39 am

A long time ago I logged on here, but then left because I was unable to find background music that supported me well.  Anyway, one of you guys suggested trying using midis since they were free to download and had CC licenses allowing reproduction. . .I was trying to find that post, so I could just reply to it, instead I figured since I've been gone for so long I would reintroduce myself. . .Anyhow, after several months I came to a realization. . .Parodies are about fun right?  What difference does it make how great the sound quality or background music is?  I'd prefer to have real backgrounds, but the midis are OK and the main purpose was to get the music out there and hopefully help a few people laugh.  So I finally recorded those songs.  I uploaded them to my SoundClick Account, and will consider uploading them here.  I need to know if you guys feel they belong here or am I way out at left field. . .Anyway looking for opinions-Remember I was going for fun as I never intend to make a profit off my parodies-here goes nothing. . . http://www.soundclick.com/belowaveragedave

Thank You in advance for your time.  ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...