inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Why wasn't my parody posted? Was it because Am I Right is run by liberals?

Written By: ProudAmerican on 12/08/06 at 12:08 pm

I made a parody of Sk8ter Boi called Clinton Boy that didn't get posted. My other parodies did get posted, but this one didn't. Is it because the owners of Am I Right are Clinton worshipping liberals? Is Am I Right the People's Republic of China or good ol' America. Probly the first, because liberals want America to be like China.

Subject: Re: Why wasn't my parody posted? Was it because Am I Right is run by liberals?

Written By: Spaff.com on 12/08/06 at 3:10 pm

Good point. I had Chinese for lunch. Yum. I think tomorrow, though, I'll shoot for America to be like Italy. I loves the tortellini.

xoxox
Spaff

Subject: Re: Why wasn't my parody posted? Was it because Am I Right is run by liberals?

Written By: danootaandme on 12/08/06 at 3:25 pm

Maybe it wasn't any good.  Oh wait, how could that be?  Everybodies fault but your own, eh?

Written By: nally on 12/08/06 at 3:51 pm

Maybe the content was too offensive to the admins? :-\\

Written By: agrimorfee on 12/08/06 at 3:58 pm

Sex?
Offensive content directed to a specific person?

That's all it takes.

Written By: Red Ant on 12/08/06 at 7:10 pm

I made a parody of Sk8ter Boi...

That's why it didn't get accepted; we've banned more Sk8r Boi parodies from AmIRight, 'cause there's already too many of them now.

Seriously, it could have been rejected for any number of reasons, which include:

~Uncensored f or c words
~Overly sexual content
~Attack/hate parody
~Poor format / typed in ALL CAPS / used l337 5P34K
~Incomplete parody
~Plagiarised content

If your parody didn't fall into any of those categories, then it should have made it onto today's page.

You may have submitted it too late for today's update.

Rarely, a parody can get lost/messed up upon submission, too.

Written By: Brian06 on 12/08/06 at 10:09 pm

I made a parody of Sk8ter Boi called Clinton Boy that didn't get posted. My other parodies did get posted, but this one didn't. Is it because the owners of Am I Right are Clinton worshipping liberals? Is Am I Right the People's Republic of China or good ol' America. Probly the first, because liberals want America to be like China.

::)

Written By: FussBudgetVanPelt on 12/09/06 at 7:13 am

The liberals want everyone in America to speak Chinese ?  :o :o :o  Who woulda thunk it ?  If you change the language, try and pop over to the metric system whilst you are at it  :P

Written By: Stuart McArthur on 12/09/06 at 10:08 am

....because liberals want America to be like China.

I want New Zealand to be like China - does that count?

Written By: Mushroom on 12/09/06 at 10:25 am

I like Chinese.
They only come up to your knees,
Yet they're always friendly, and they're ready to please.

Written By: Tia on 12/09/06 at 10:35 am

yeah, cuz, like, bush is SUCH a better president than clinton.  ::)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064674/plotsummary

mr. freedom? is that you?

Written By: STG on 12/12/06 at 12:14 pm

The liberals want everyone in America to speak Chinese ?  :o :o :o  Who woulda thunk it ?  If you change the language, try and pop over to the metric system whilst you are at it  :P

we tried the metric................just didn't work...................................... ;D

go Big Red!!!!!

oops......................................was that typed??

oh nutterbutters.

Written By: ChuckyG on 12/13/06 at 12:25 pm

um, right there in your own message you answered yourself:

My other parodies did get posted, but this one didn't.

followed by:

Is it because the owners of Am I Right are Clinton worshipping liberals?

If the site was run by liberals, would your other parodies be posted?

Read the rules again before you submit.  Parodies with sex talk in them, are generally not allowed.  You'll find a few that still make it through, but for the most part they get rejected.

Check for new replies or respond here...