inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: How do ya get your parody author name changed?

Written By: Jack Wilson on 12/29/06 at 6:46 pm

I posted one under Local Celebrity today and the name isnt clickable to acess my other stuff

Or will I actually have to re-submit 193 parodies?

Subject: Re: How do ya get your parody author name changed?

Written By: Max Power on 12/29/06 at 7:01 pm

Yeah you have to resubmit them all. I lost most of my parodies on my friend's account after he requested it to have it deleted. I also once came as Idiot-Finder but...

Written By: Red Ant on 12/29/06 at 7:42 pm

I posted one under Local Celebrity today and the name isnt clickable to acess my other stuff

Or will I actually have to re-submit 193 parodies?

Well, name changes aren't completely impossible, but IMHO I'd resubmit that one under your real name and stick with that. Pretty much everyone knows you by Jack Wilson, and having your parodies under your real name is the best way as far as copyrights go.

Written By: Jack Wilson on 12/29/06 at 7:53 pm

Well, name changes aren't completely impossible, but IMHO I'd resubmit that one under your real name and stick with that. Pretty much everyone knows you by Jack Wilson, and having your parodies under your real name is the best way as far as copyrights go.
True,thanks

Then you'll be seeing Ralphie's Got a gun again!

Check for new replies or respond here...