inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Filipino Parody Writers, etc.

Written By: lpg_unit on 12/30/06 at 3:46 am

http://www.amiright.com/photoshops/images/album_1167196557.jpg

Hi! I'm Blake, aka LPG-Unit, an Am I Right parody veteran. I'm a Filipino guy, and I'm looking for fellow Filipino parody authors, as well as guys who can help me in my open-source projects. I hope you appreciate it... - Blake = )

Subject: Re: Filipino Parody Writers, etc.

Written By: Stuart McArthur on 12/30/06 at 7:52 am

http://www.amiright.com/photoshops/images/album_1167196557.jpg

Hi! I'm Blake, aka LPG-Unit, an Am I Right parody veteran. I'm a Filipino guy, and I'm looking for fellow Filipino parody authors, as well as guys who can help me in my open-source projects. I hope you appreciate it... - Blake = )

welcome Blake!

btw what's your real posting name? - because I've been here a while and I'm not yet an amiright veteran - and there's no "LPG-Unit" in the amiright authors list, and you only need 10 parodies to achieve that

you're not misleading us, are you?? :-\\

Written By: skittlesking on 12/30/06 at 1:21 pm

Stu, you aren't a veteran?  I know I'm not, but I thought you were, oh well  I don't know how long you've been here--but I know you are among the most talented and knowledgable of the parodists I've seen here. . . .I guess you are a veteran parodist, doesn't necessairly make you a veteran amirightist.

Written By: Stuart McArthur on 12/30/06 at 5:26 pm

Stu, you aren't a veteran?  I know I'm not, but I thought you were, oh well  I don't know how long you've been here--but I know you are among the most talented and knowledgable of the parodists I've seen here. . . .I guess you are a veteran parodist, doesn't necessairly make you a veteran amirightist.

interesting question david, because it's relative isn't it  -  compared to Blake I'm Methuselah and Jack Nicklaus rolled into one, but I've only been on the site since October 2004, and only have 141 parodies to my name so I still see the veterans as (to pick 4) JD, Phil, John Barry, Merry and Pippin, etc. who have time AND parodies on the board
- and thanks for the kind words :)

Written By: lpg_unit on 01/03/07 at 5:05 am

interesting question david, because it's relative isn't it  -  compared to Blake I'm Methuselah and Jack Nicklaus rolled into one, but I've only been on the site since October 2004, and only have 141 parodies to my name so I still see the veterans as (to pick 4) JD, Phil, John Barry, Merry and Pippin, etc. who have time AND parodies on the board
- and thanks for the kind words :)

You two are wrong about the "there's no such author as LPG-Unit" thing. My Am I Right address is http://www.amiright.com/parody/authors/lpgunit.shtml, and, to add a thing, I've been writing at ChuckyG's site under diferrent pseudonyms, such as llamaBoy, Sam Fisher, and big_bore_weasel, since July of 2004.

Written By: Stuart McArthur on 01/05/07 at 12:20 am

You two are wrong about the "there's no such author as LPG-Unit" thing. My Am I Right address is http://www.amiright.com/parody/authors/lpgunit.shtml, and, to add a thing, I've been writing at ChuckyG's site under diferrent pseudonyms, such as llamaBoy, Sam Fisher, and big_bore_weasel, since July of 2004.

my apologies LPG-unit - it was your "I'm an amiright veteran" comment that made me suspicious - I thought you were just spam

anyway I looked further down the parody authors list and there you were on 13, so I'm sorry and I promise to check out your stuff :)

Check for new replies or respond here...