inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Congrats Again to Robert Lund and Spaff!

Written By: agrimorfee on 01/05/07 at 12:13 pm

Our duo placed the following in Dr. Demento's chart of The Funny 25 for 2006:

#25 I Got Crabs From Darth Vader - Robert Lund
#23 King Kong - Robert Lund
#13 Band-Aid - Robert Lund

Cool beans!

Subject: Re: Congrats Again to Robert Lund and Spaff!

Written By: The Charnstar on 01/06/07 at 3:42 am

Ah, some of my favourites. I wish my parodies could get on Dr Demento.. but I live in Australia and I haven't got a microphone yet... Hmm... If Spaff reads this, I would like to know, with I got Crabs From Darth Vader, I would love to know... HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT? I mean the Crabs part I get, but Darth Vader? Only a true Spaff could come up with genious like that...

Written By: Jack Wilson on 01/06/07 at 8:25 am

Ah, some of my favourites. I wish my parodies could get on Dr Demento.. but I live in Australia and I haven't got a microphone yet... Hmm... If Spaff reads this, I would like to know, with I got Crabs From Darth Vader, I would love to know... HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT? I mean the Crabs part I get, but Darth Vader? Only a true Spaff could come up with genious like that...
I always wondered that too,plus when he wrote that the ew Star Wars movie had just come out. But yeah..crabs from Darth Vader? Only the gerat SPAFF knows!

Just like the question "How'd Claude Prez come up with Roomin With Grover?"

Written By: Spaff.com on 01/09/07 at 8:06 pm

Our duo placed the following in Dr. Demento's chart of The Funny 25 for 2006:

#25 I Got Crabs From Darth Vader - Robert Lund
#23 King Kong - Robert Lund
#13 Band-Aid - Robert Lund

Cool beans!

Thanks for noticing, Aggro. Given those chart positions, I'm glad the Doc does a TWO-hour countdown, rather than just one.

I've got a self-congratulatory blog entry about it, if you're interested:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=93580793&blogID=211470683

Charnstar and Jack: Thanx, guys. I got my inspiration from the same place I'm assuming Claude Prez got his: real-life experience.

xoxox
Spaff

Written By: The Charnstar on 01/09/07 at 10:23 pm

Charnstar and Jack: Thanx, guys. I got my inspiration from the same place I'm assuming Claude Prez got his: real-life experience.

xoxox
Spaff

..... So was he as good as we all imagined?

Written By: Jack Wilson on 01/10/07 at 7:04 am

..... So was he as good as we all imagined?
Certainly is, certainly is! Not "was"though cause he just had a new parody a ocuple weeks ago

Written By: Josh2 on 01/10/07 at 2:49 pm

but I live in Australia and I haven't got a microphone yet

sorry but that is jquite funny, rather random and sounds as though you aussies are primitive and havent got round to having a mic yet

Written By: The Charnstar on 01/11/07 at 2:01 am

LOL! Yeah, I didn't word that right. LOL! I meant that I wouldn't get on Dr Demento cause I live in Australia. Plus I don't have a microphone... Two separate things... I think

Check for new replies or respond here...