inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: All set now, thanks, all -- Re: The Major General's Song by Gilbert and Sullivan

Written By: Johnny_D on 01/16/07 at 1:18 pm

My fellow AmIRighters,

I have an opportunity to audition for a fund-raising concert performance of Pirates of Penzance.

If I can get my hands on an MP3 recording of The Major General's Song, and sheet music too, that would be of enormous help!

I know lots of us have tackled The Major General's Song here on AmIRight -- can anyone share an MP3 and/or sheet music with me?  Thanks!!   :)

Subject: Re: PLEASE HELP -- Re: The Major General's Song by Gilbert and Sullivan

Written By: skittlesking on 01/16/07 at 7:18 pm

^^Bump. . .figured this message was important, I read it, sorry I can't help, but I will  help keep it visible. ;)

Subject: Re: PLEASE HELP -- Re: The Major General's Song by Gilbert and Sullivan

Written By: Spaff.com on 01/16/07 at 9:05 pm

Hey Hey Johnny.

I've still got an MP3 of The Major-General's Song up at http://www.spaff.com/dktos

Can't help you with the sheet music. I think the only song I have sheet music for is "Muskrat Love." (eBay makes a person do stupid things.)

xoxox
Spaff

Written By: Jack Wilson on 01/16/07 at 9:15 pm

I think the only song I have sheet music for is "Muskrat Love." (eBay makes a person do stupid things.)

xoxox
Spaff

Indeed Spaff, in-freakin-deed :o ;D

Written By: philbo on 01/17/07 at 9:13 am

I think the only song I have sheet music for is "Muskrat Love."

And ain't that about as sheet as music gets?

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/17/07 at 9:18 am

The words for The Major General's Song by Gilbert and Sullivan from The Pirates of Penzance. can be found here.

As for the sheet music it is best to nip down to your local music store.

Written By: Johnny_D on 01/18/07 at 1:00 pm

^^Bump. . .figured this message was important, I read it, sorry I can't help, but I will  help keep it visible. ;)

Hey Hey Johnny.

I've still got an MP3 of The Major-General's Song up at http://www.spaff.com/dktos

Can't help you with the sheet music. I think the only song I have sheet music for is "Muskrat Love." (eBay makes a person do stupid things.)

xoxox
Spaff

Indeed Spaff, in-freakin-deed :o ;D

And ain't that about as sheet as music gets?

The words for The Major General's Song by Gilbert and Sullivan from The Pirates of Penzance. can be found here.

As for the sheet music it is best to nip down to your local music store.

Thanks, everybody -- I got a PDF, an MP3, and some links to free sound files and lyrics.

All set -- thanks for the replies!  :)

Subject: Re: All set now, thanks, all -- Re: The Major General's Song by Gilbert and Sullivan

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/18/07 at 6:11 pm

Good luck on your audition.

Check for new replies or respond here...