inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Jeff Reuben On The Radio Today (2/24) from 1pm to 2pm EST!

Written By: jreuben on 02/24/07 at 1:05 am

I will be on the radio today on a show called Automatic Transition.  The show runs weekly on Saturdays from 1-2pm, I hope to be on regularly about once a month.  It's a public access radio channel out of Fairfax, Virginia...think Wayne's World meets Weird Al Yankovic and goes horribly wrong.  This week's show will feature a full hour of comedy recordings, including two or three of mine, and I will be interviewed as well. 

If you live in fairfax county you can tune into channel 7 on your tv (yes tv). you wont see anything yet, but they may put cameras in the studio in the future.  However, for the rest of you, you can hear me live at "www.fcac.org" - look for the "radio" tab and then click on "WEBR fairfax radio" on the "radio" menu.
>
> this should also get you there (just click on the "listen now" icon) -
>
> http://www.fcac.org/webcasting/webcast.htm

Subject: Re: Jeff Reuben On The Radio Today (2/24) from 1pm to 2pm EST!

Written By: Meriadoc on 03/02/07 at 7:30 pm

Jeff, I just tried the link and it works - will you be on tomorrow (March 3)? I would love to tune in! :)

Written By: jreuben on 03/02/07 at 9:43 pm

Jeff, I just tried the link and it works - will you be on tomorrow (March 3)? I would love to tune in! :)

Thanks Merry!  But I'm not on tomorrow (The show will be on, but I won't be there).  My next appearance will likely be April 7th, I'll send details as it gets closer.

Written By: Spaff.com on 03/03/07 at 12:17 am

I'm already a fan. Now I just have to listen to the show.

xoxox
Spaff

Check for new replies or respond here...