inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Hard Quiz Apparently

Written By: skittlesking on 04/26/07 at 1:32 pm

How well do you know the recording artists of AmIRight?  Here's a quiz to find out!

http://www.amiwrong.com/music/custom/Which-AmIRight-Recording-Parodist-Sang-These-1177554521.shtml

After three people, only one person maxed it, and the average score is 37%. . .2 of the three got the first two right, and only one person got each of the others.

Subject: Re: Hard Quiz Apparently

Written By: philbo on 04/26/07 at 3:27 pm

Unfortunately, that format of quiz doesn't work in Opera - I think I got 9 or 10 right, but it hit me with 20x"No answer - WRONG".  Sigh.

Written By: skittlesking on 04/26/07 at 5:10 pm

Unfortunately, that format of quiz doesn't work in Opera - I think I got 9 or 10 right, but it hit me with 20x"No answer - WRONG".  Sigh.

Hmm. . .that sux, maybe Mr Chucky isn't aware of the fact that it doesn't work in Opera. . .

Written By: skittlesking on 04/26/07 at 5:13 pm

Hmm, the 4th participant got 15%, perhaps you tried it prior to my posting it here on the boards, because there is still only one 0% that I see . "  I tried to wash it but this sh!t remains. ", "need a Holy Ghost Enema right up your rear end", "baret and striped clothes in piles" the 4th person got right. . .so far "  I tried to wash it but this sh!t remains. " has the highest accuracy . . . 3 of the 4 entrants got it right.

Written By: EthanM on 04/26/07 at 7:49 pm

I can't work the drag & drop in Safari

Check for new replies or respond here...