inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Okay everybody! I'm back in business! I am continuing my Harry Potter album!

Written By: raddog on 05/11/07 at 8:12 am

I have just released a 4th parody of a song from The Police's "Ghost In The Machine." There will be more coming this month.

Subject: Re: Okay everybody! I'm back in business! I am continuing my Harry Potter album!

Written By: agrimorfee on 05/11/07 at 8:17 am

YaY! Just in time for the release of the Phoenix movie this summer (Synergy in today's marketplace is important, after all. ;) :D)

Subject: Re: Okay everybody! I'm back in business! I am continuing my Harry Potter album!

Written By: raddog on 05/11/07 at 5:37 pm

YaY! Just in time for the release of the Phoenix movie this summer (Synergy in today's marketplace is important, after all. ;) :D)

I know you have told me to take my time in getting the lyrics of the parody right, but how do you think I'm doing so far on the album?

Written By: raddog on 05/11/07 at 5:42 pm

Remember back in 2005 when there was a "Let's see some on November 18th" when people posted their Harry Potter parodies about the Goblet of Fire on that date? I think it would be a good idea if some people would post their HP parodies about The Order of the Phoenix in the thread on July 13, the release date of the movie. I will post my tOotP album that day.

Written By: agrimorfee on 05/11/07 at 6:05 pm

I know you have told me to take my time in getting the lyrics of the parody right, but how do you think I'm doing so far on the album?

Overall, it's been pretty good. I wish it were funnier somehow...not saying you should twist the plot of the story for the sake of being funny, but give it some ironic nudges, slight comments on the action (see my "Harry Potter's Lullabye" as an example)

Check for new replies or respond here...