inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Anyone interested in a comedy song collaboration?

Written By: lpg_unit on 05/12/07 at 3:22 am

Hey, Dave, Red Ant or Kristof, would you like to collaborate with me in a song? I'll tell you what we'll parody and you guys help each other in a group parody song - I mean, if you guys can't come to my house, we could email our vocals/instrumentals at each other? If that's OK for you...

Subject: Re: Anyone interested in a comedy song collaboration?

Written By: skittlesking on 05/12/07 at 3:45 am

Hey, Dave, Red Ant or Kristof, would you like to collaborate with me in a song? I'll tell you what we'll parody and you guys help each other in a group parody song - I mean, if you guys can't come to my house, we could email our vocals/instrumentals at each other? If that's OK for you...

Sure, I'm game. . .just let me know what you need me from me. . .and as for Red Ant and Kristof, I admire and would be more than happy to work with them again.

Written By: lpg_unit on 05/12/07 at 7:31 pm

It's a My Humps parody, it's in Am I Right but I have a revised version of it - I'll give you the lyrics and we could email/PM our recordings at each other, if you don't have the time to visit me in the Philippines. The parody's about Madeline, a series of children's books by Ludwig Bemelmans; I've recieved nice comments after I posted that parody, and I decided to record that... I also have some other songs that we could do, I have the backing/instrumental tracks for it; it's on MP3 format, and it's the original ones the artists use...

Written By: Kristof Robertson on 05/14/07 at 6:34 pm

Sure, I'm up for it.....as long as somebody else organises it, co-ordinates it, and tells me what to do (yes, I'm looking at YOU, Dave...) As for coming to your house; don't you live in The Philippines, lpg? Could be a bit of a commute from London.... ;)

Written By: lpg_unit on 05/14/07 at 7:15 pm

Sure, I'm up for it.....as long as somebody else organises it, co-ordinates it, and tells me what to do (yes, I'm looking at YOU, Dave...) As for coming to your house; don't you live in The Philippines, lpg? Could be a bit of a commute from London.... ;)

I do live in there, as stated in my personal tag in the profile. I already have the instrumentals, the software and the gear for it, it's just that we email the vocals and stuff to each other, click the email link in my profile then we'll start the group parody...

Check for new replies or respond here...