inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Badave.com Possible Problem Poll

Written By: skittlesking on 05/28/07 at 10:53 pm

If I end up not hosting parodies, I'll still do the linking, background host for midis, and the other work I do on badave.com--and the station will contain any artists who choose to be represented. . .I do hope that this doesn't dissappoint to many people, but until I have a chance to learn intense Flash which I likely won't have time for any time in the near future, I can't post songs without risking them being hot-linked or downloaded wether or not members want their songs downloaded. . .I let people download mine anyway, so I'm ok with that. . .but others may not be.  . .as for hotlinking, I will gladly contact those who violate me in that manner-but trying to do it for 100 or so parodists may not be such an easy task.  So, I am asking this with extreme urgency as the site is so close to done, yet so far away because of this issue. . .There is no way for me to securely host mp3 files, although I may work out something with you guys I record for since technically they are collaborations by definition. . .at least initially though that will not be the case. . .

Check for new replies or respond here...