inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The Whatever happened to? thread

Written By: Jack Wilson on 06/01/07 at 5:47 pm

Just post who ya wondered what happened do differnet parodidsts and stuff

Whatever happened to Guy DiRito? That guy hasnt posted in a couple years

Subject: Re: The Whatever happened to? thread

Written By: Red Ant on 06/01/07 at 9:15 pm

As far as I know he's alive and not in prison, but that's not really saying much.

Guy was a staple author of Amiright when I first joined, and then one day gone, no warnings, goodbyes, nothing. Very odd.

I'd like to know what happened with Royce Miller and Offender - I haven't seen either of them in a year or so.

Written By: Jack Wilson on 06/01/07 at 9:25 pm

As far as I know he's alive and not in prison, but that's not really saying much.

Guy was a staple author of Amiright when I first joined, and then one day gone, no warnings, goodbyes, nothing. Very odd.

I'd like to know what happened with Royce Miller and Offender - I haven't seen either of them in a year or so.

Guess they just ran out of ideas. Guy too

Whatever happened to the Florios?

and Diva and Wild Man? Ims till wiating on those Chalupas they never gave me

Written By: EthanM on 06/02/07 at 10:15 am

I got the impression that Guy lost his his motivation to submit here once the charts were taken down. Royce might have burnt out with parodies, or she might have tired of the pervasive anti-bush sentiment on the site. She was frustrated over allleged plagiarism in 2004 but I think she kept writing for a while after that. No idea what happened to Diva and Wild man, and I think the florios decided to spend their time doing other things although Billy stuck around longer than Mike. As for offender, people who write primarily to shock people tend not to stick around for very long.

Written By: agrimorfee on 06/04/07 at 11:44 am

Come back, Tommy Turtle! :(

Written By: Rex on 06/04/07 at 11:49 am

I second that motion.

Written By: Dee Range on 06/04/07 at 3:16 pm

Tommy is sorely missed, as is Guy DoRito, Anybody know what happened to Jan Unwen? Leo Jay?

Written By: EthanM on 06/04/07 at 7:56 pm

I'm 99% sure leo jay stops by from time to time under different names...check the parody book thread at the top of this board.

Check for new replies or respond here...