inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Next WEBR Automatic Transition radio show, Saturday June 9th--Now online!

Written By: jreuben on 06/07/07 at 7:48 am

http://www.ogterps.com/parody/at5.mp3

Saturday, June 9th, I will be on the radio again on a show called Automatic Transition.  The one hour show will include recordings from many amiright artists, including Spaff.com, Rick Cormier, Merry and Pippin, Nuclear Bubble Wrap, Phil Alexander, Below Average Dave, Matthias, Ethan Mawyer, and me, Jeff Reuben.

The show runs weekly on Saturdays from 1-2pm, I am on regularly about once a month.  It's a public access radio channel out of Fairfax, Virginia...think Wayne's World meets Weird Al Yankovic and goes horribly wrong.  This week's show will feature a full hour of comedy recordings, and I will be interviewed as well.

If you live in fairfax county you can tune into channel 7 on your tv (yes tv). you wont see anything yet, but they may put cameras in the studio in the future.  However, for the rest of you, you can hear me live at "www.fcac.org" - look for the "radio" tab and then click on "WEBR fairfax radio" on the "radio" menu.
>
> this should also get you there (just click on the "listen now" icon) -
>
> http://www.fcac.org/webcasting/webcast.htm

Subject: Re: Next WEBR Automatic Transition radio show, Saturday June 9th!

Written By: Kristof Robertson on 06/07/07 at 10:53 am

Saturday, June 9th, I will be on the radio again on a show called Automatic Transition.  The one hour show will include recordings from many amiright artists, including Spaff.com, Rick Cormier, Merry and Pippin, Nuclear Bubble Wrap, Phil Alexander, Below Average Dave, Matthias, Ethan Mawyer, and me, Jeff Reuben.

The show runs weekly on Saturdays from 1-2pm, I am on regularly about once a month.  It's a public access radio channel out of Fairfax, Virginia...think Wayne's World meets Weird Al Yankovic and goes horribly wrong.  This week's show will feature a full hour of comedy recordings, and I will be interviewed as well.

If you live in fairfax county you can tune into channel 7 on your tv (yes tv). you wont see anything yet, but they may put cameras in the studio in the future.  However, for the rest of you, you can hear me live at "www.fcac.org" - look for the "radio" tab and then click on "WEBR fairfax radio" on the "radio" menu.
>
> this should also get you there (just click on the "listen now" icon) -
>
> http://www.fcac.org/webcasting/webcast.htm

6-7pm GMT...yeah, I think I'll be able to tune in! Sounds like alot of fun, Jeff.... :D

Written By: weirdojace on 06/09/07 at 4:46 pm

Man you always do this when I'm not available to listen!

Awaiting the recording!

Written By: weirdojace on 06/13/07 at 7:20 pm

Recording?  :)

Written By: philbo on 06/14/07 at 9:54 am

I downloaded the mp3 of the last one, but still haven't got round to listening yet... at this rate I'm gonna fall seriously behind.  Sigh.

Written By: jreuben on 06/14/07 at 11:22 pm

The show is now available online!  The amirighters songs come on after the first 10-15 minutes (Bob got there early)

http://www.ogterps.com/parody/at5.mp3

Subject: Re: Next WEBR Automatic Transition radio show, Saturday June 9th--Now online!

Written By: EthanM on 06/15/07 at 4:57 pm

just a little clarification... vocally challenged is only supposed to refer to my soundclickk recordings that i did myself, and certainly not recordings that I wasn't even singing on. Otherwise, it was a good show.

Subject: Re: Next WEBR Automatic Transition radio show, Saturday June 9th--Now online!

Written By: jreuben on 06/15/07 at 8:50 pm

just a little clarification... vocally challenged is only supposed to refer to my soundclickk recordings that i did myself, and certainly not recordings that I wasn't even singing on. Otherwise, it was a good show.

Do you want to go by East Coast Parodies for those songs?

Written By: Matthias on 06/16/07 at 2:18 am

Rick did "You and me Betty" not Dave, but other than that great job!!!

Written By: jreuben on 06/16/07 at 8:20 am

Rick did "You and me Betty" not Dave, but other than that great job!!!

Yes, I realized that a couple minutes after I said that, and corrected it in the show.  Sorry Rick!  I owe you a beer

Written By: EthanM on 06/16/07 at 9:27 am

Do you want to go by East Coast Parodies for those songs?

Yeah...hopefully there will be more by the time you're on the show again.

Written By: jreuben on 06/16/07 at 10:01 am

Yeah...hopefully there will be more by the time you're on the show again.

Cool, looking forward to them.  The next show will be July 7th.

Check for new replies or respond here...