inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Charnstar offers his vocals for recording...

Written By: The Charnstar on 06/10/07 at 5:00 am

Just because everyone else is. He can't sing THAT good, but he can sing like the BeeGee's which is kinda cool in it's own way. You can check out my other recordings can be found at Soundclick. I'm pimping myself

Subject: Re: Charnstar offers his vocals for recording...

Written By: skittlesking on 06/10/07 at 5:31 am

Just because everyone else is. He can't sing THAT good, but he can sing like the BeeGee's which is kinda cool in it's own way. You can check out my other recordings can be found at Soundclick. I'm pimping myself

hehehe. . .pimping yourself. . .sorry that was a good little chuckle:)

Written By: Red Ant on 06/12/07 at 1:15 am

I think your singing is really good - you're in key, inflecting words as the original performer did, putting effort into the work and sound pretty close to Billy Joel though I'm a bit curious as to what vocal effect is happening on The Ballad of Spiderman 2 - are you dueting with yourself or is that some weird mic/effect echo? Aside from that odd quirk, I thought it was good - the backing track is very close TOS.

Written By: The Charnstar on 06/12/07 at 7:33 am

I think your singing is really good - you're in key, inflecting words as the original performer did, putting effort into the work and sound pretty close to Billy Joel though I'm a bit curious as to what vocal effect is happening on The Ballad of Spiderman 2 - are you dueting with yourself or is that some weird mic/effect echo? Aside from that odd quirk, I thought it was good - the backing track is very close TOS.

Thanks Red Ant. As for the Vocal effect, I was duetting with myself. I did the same with Careless Charnstar, just with Careless Charnstar, one voice was high, one was normal. The backing track was from a karaoke cd I bought, but I might be gettin' my friend Tim to record all the new ones, he's got a groovy keyboard on his computer

Check for new replies or respond here...