inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Alvin Rhodes stalked online , threatened

Written By: Dee Range on 06/21/07 at 4:20 am

Several days ago I emailed Alvin Rhodes, one of our amiright stalwarts, someone I admire, and I found out something that is pretty disturbing.

Apparently T.S. Blessranger has been openly stalking alvin online, and has even apparently written a ditty called "Murdering alvin rhodes"

Here are two comments made by TSB under alvin's parodies in the last week:

1.Tokusou Sentai Blessranger - June 17, 2007 - Report this comment
You idiot!!! ( On Alvin's "Claid in plaid")

2.Tokusou Sentai Blessranger - June 17, 2007 - Report this comment
"Now I'm going to top this one off with ones! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
(Under Alvin's  "A Course of Chow Mein")

If I had seen this earlier, I would have reported it earlier.

Here are some comments from Alvin Rhodes in his emails to me:

"blessranger...he belongs to this neptune circle group site
he had posted there about his worst enemy....me !
he contends that my real first name is actually 'alva'
and that i took the pseudonym "alvin" because of my obsession with the chipmunk"

"anyway, i found a page in that site where other people were talking about him
someone mentioned he was autistic"

"he wrote a cute little number called "murdering alvin rhodes" "

"he also sent me an e-mail, asking me to stop sending in parodies
apparently upset, because my name was alvin and i never wrote about the chipmunks"

Now, given how upset I got last week about an attack on a different friend of mine not nearly as serious as writing a song called "Murdering Alvin Rhodes", this sent me over the top.

I would like to hear comments from anyone out there on how this ought to be handled..... By Chucky G, or the authorities.

I'm not going to sit here and blast an autistic deranged man in print.

But if he is stalking Alvin openly in print and threatening Alvin's life, something needs to be done quickly, IMO.

Just because he may be autistic, does that give him the right to threaten Alvin's life? Not by a long shot.

And though I've only read 2 of TSB's parodies, about 2-3 years ago (which were more than enough to realize it was a complete waste of my time),
      I kinda had a feeling He had a screw loose at the time.

I don't know if he harasses other authors like this, but one is enough. If any among us besides alvin have been harassed or threatened by TSB, please list them here and let's get something done.

Subject: Re: Alvin Rhodes stalked online , threatened

Written By: Red Ant on 06/21/07 at 5:15 am

Quite a while back, I saw a parody by TSB on Whatfreaks about Alvin that I reported to be deleted (aside from plagiarisms, it's the only one on that site I ever reported - given what was allowed over there that should say something...): the name "Murdering Alvin Rhodes" doesn't ring a bell, but it was an attack parody on Alvin.

TSB often "shadows" Alvin's OS choices, often parodying the same song a day after Alvin does the same. I always thought it kinda creepy, and about the only time I have seen TSB comment is to give 1s to a parody, particularly Alvin's.

As for how this ought to be handled, I think 99% of Amirighters ignore TSB anyway, which is what I did after seeing that whatfreaks entry. I don't think Alvin is in any danger at all, and, frankly, if writing ability is any indication of one's ability to self defend (or attack), TSB would be at an extreme disadvantage to Alvin.

This isn't a dig against TSB, as I've enjoyed some of his works here and there, but I don't think there's anything to worry about.

TSB comments once in a silver-purple-orange moon, and I haven't seen any "attack" comments by him in quite some time. Anything I do see by him, or anyone else, of an attack nature will be quickly placed in my circular file bin.

Written By: agrimorfee on 06/21/07 at 8:04 am

This does disturb me, as i have felt TSB to seem like a harmless oddity in the past. :o

I would take this with just an ounce more caution, Red Ant...just my 2 cents...although I can't tell what one in your position, or Chucky's,  can do.

Written By: Matthias on 06/21/07 at 11:42 am

I'll agree with Red Ant in saying that many of us ignor him, thinking of him as along the same lines as parodists such as "Poomaster" and such, however this does not give him the right to threaten people. I think something needs to be done about this, and if this kind of behavior continues I think that banishment from Amiright.com is appropriate (if need-be).

Written By: Dee Range on 06/21/07 at 12:47 pm

I don't know if doing nothing is the right course of action. He might be harmless, but what if he isn't? Mark David Chapman and John Hinkley Jr. are a couple of examples of obsessed people that didn't turn out to be harmless.,and I would hate for a scenario like that to take place while we sat idly by and watched it happen.

Written By: skittlesking on 06/21/07 at 1:34 pm

Does anyone have a way to get hold of TSB and ask what the hell is wrong with him.  ..I'm sorry, but I find that whole situation very disturbing. . .I mean, if I was Alvin, I'd be a bit-uh-furious about such threats. . .I don't know that anything other than banning can be done, but banning would likely make a bad situation worse. . .Does anyone know how to get hold of TSB, I mean or even what on Earth makes TSB hate Alvin so much?  Alvin seems awfully peaceful to gain a hateful stalker. . .

Written By: Red Ant on 06/21/07 at 1:37 pm

I see everyone's points. There is not much I can do over there aside from editing comments. Anything of a ban nature would be ChuckyG's decision alone.

Writing parodies gives him an outlet. I don't think removing that outlet would be the best thing either.

I found this in his catalog:

http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/themesong4.shtml

It doesn't seem anything bad to me. It doesn't make much sense either...

Alvin, to my knowledge, has not said anything in comments regarding TSB. If he was genuinely bothered by TSB, I think he would have done soemthing about it long before now. I've been on the site over two years now and I think I've seen maybe 15 comments total by TSB...

If you guys see an attack parody or comment, report it and it will be removed.

Written By: Dee Range on 06/21/07 at 2:03 pm

I explored the "Neptune Circle Forums" after a Google search. Here are two of BlessRangers posts:

There was Alva Rhodes,he was born way back in 1955,and he was strongly influenced by 60s music. His favorite bands are the beatles and the grateful dead. He lives near Los Angeles in a town called Bellflower. His first exposure to song parodies was listening to Allan Sherman records,he's also a big fan of Weird Al,he started listening to him on Dr. Demento in the 70s,Dr. Demento lives in Lakewood,right next to Bellflower and Alva Rhodes seen and talked to him on a few occasions,running into him at thrift store record bins,he's been collecting since 1972 and currently have about 14, 000 of the things floating around,his other passions include baseball and celebrity graves,he started writing parodies for a south park booster club in 2001 to date,he's been written over 700 south park parodies (he has an alternate amiright.com username,South Park Al. His e-mail address is moonphish6@aol.com while his other amiright.com username,Alvin Rhodes,was a parody of Alvin And The Chipmunks. I,Blessranger,was making more fan-made song parodies at amiright.com than Alva Rhodes,under my username,Tokusou Sentai Blessranger

http://neptunecircle.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3051&mode=threaded

Bakuhatsu Sentai Blessranger episodes
« Thread Started on May 22, 2005, 2:19pm »
Bakuhatsu Sentai Blessranger
Episode 5:Bless Night
Note:Names of Alvin Rhodes' song parodies from AmIRight.com are highlighted in blue.

One night at a house in a town called Bellflower,which is near Los Angeles,Alvin Rhodes' agenda is to make about one song parody to the AmIRight.com website each day mostly except weekends. While Alvin Rhodes is working on a new song parody,before he completed it,Terex Stinger shows up out of nowhere and sneaks behind Alvin Rhodes. Suddenly,Alvin Rhodes turned around and face Terex,and started screaming then running into his bedroom. Outside Bell Centre of Montreal...
Smash Lee:"I've confirmed that the American Basketball Association is getting a Montreal team for the 2005-2006 season."
Black Pepper Jack:"Yeah,right. The people behind the Toronto Blue Jays must have the baseball club itself to move to New Jersey because of the Montreal Expos' has moved to Washington,DC."
Smash Lee:"I saw a backpack at a local Millers' Outpost,and it's the Powerpuff Girls and Power Rangers joining forces in one backpack."
Black Pepper Jack:"A Power Rangers/Powerpuff Girls crossover backpack? No way!"

In Kingship...
Terex Stinger:"My Magoo's Magic has taught one of AmIRight.com's fan-made song parody authors,the Alvinossus of Rhodes."
Toora:"You mean Alvin Rhodes?"
Alva Rhodes (Forbidden General form of Alvin Rhodes,who is somewhat a cross between Myotismon and Ken the Digimon Emperor):"Yes,but I'm not Alvin Rhodes anymore. Oh no,my name is Alva Rhodes. A clever punder of the modern world. I knew an AmIRight.com author named Tokusou Sentai Blessranger,who made a few fan-made song parodies to whatfreaks.com,which is a site next door to AmIRight. He mentions "Alvin and those cartoon chipmunk guys" for crying out loud."
Toora:"Will you attack Montreal and claim victory?"
Alva Rhodes:"Yes...EVIL LAUGHTER IN MY BRAIN!"
Alva Rhodes laughed maniacally.

In University of Montreal,Jett Jones was talking to the coach of WNBA's Connecticut Sun on the phone.
Jett Jones:"People say that the Toronto Raptors must move to Hartford and become the Connecticut Raptors."
Connecticut Sun coach:"The Toronto Raptors? I wonder if my WNBA team will move to Toronto or otherwise the Toronto Raptors will come to Connecticut."
Jett Jones (before hanging up):"All right."
Jett Jones:"Okay class. Now it's time for the history of Denver Nuggets. We'll start with the word "Nuggets". The name of NBA's Denver Nuggets team did not refer to chicken nuggets,but it refers to the 19th century mining boom in Colorado,when people rushed to the area,hoping to make their fortunes by panning gold and silver nuggets. One of the greatest Denver Nuggets players is Alex English. His career can best summed up in consistency. He's inducted to hall of fame in 1997."

In Stanley Street
Alva Rhodes:"I'll be bakin' there at Quizno's...oh and Baskin Robbins. Ain't got no feeling for any alcohol and Coors is a disgrace,today's a stellar day for the narcs."
Smash Lee:"Where are you going?"
Alva Rhodes:"Back off,Suburu. You can't shoo a dead cat or you'll get high school lit. Shouldn't we think twice if you can listen to the mystics?"
Smash Lee and his four comrades pull out their Blesschangers.
Smash Lee,Black Pepper Jack,Running Jin,Wildman Wesley,and Hurlie Gertie:"Blessranger!"
Smash Lee and his four friends become Blessrangers.
Smash Lee,Black Pepper Jack,Running Jin,Wildman Wesley,Hurlie Gertie:"Bakuhatsu Sentai...BLESSRANGER!"
Alva Rhodes:"I'm salt-and-peppered homely parts of man."
Some Falconers appear.
Alva Rhodes:"BEAT YOUR CHILDREN!"
The Blessrangers battle the Falconers for a minute.
Alva Rhodes:"I'm the man who's got jittery balance. I got a heart-shaped can full of Green Breakers."
Alva Rhodes launch some Green Breakers (jawbreakers) from the heart-shaped container he's holding. The Green Breakers land on the floor and they all explode,attacking the Blessrangers.
Alva Rhodes:"I fought the marriage,I fought the tariff,there's no weight odyssey for Kramden's Skinny Friend. I love A.A."
Bless Red:"A.A.? What does it mean?"
Alva Rhodes:"If you want to know what A.A. means,fight like George Custer. So don't eat at the Subway."
Bless Red pulls out his Bless Tonfas and...
Bless Red (doing a powerful punch with his tonfas):"Bless Attack!"
Bless Red punched Alva Rhodes farther.
Alva Rhodes (tries to get up):"Ratzinger!"
A giant robot called Ratzinger (who is a parody on Mazinger and Baxinger) appears. Then all five Bless Beasts appear and combine to form Bakuhatsuoh. Bakuhatsuoh started fighting against Ratzinger. A minute later...
Bless Red (in the thingypit of Bakuhatsuoh):"Bakudan Blade Attack!"
Alva Rhodes (in the thingypit of Ratzinger):"Baku what?"
Bakuhatsuoh destroys Ratzinger with the Bakudan Blade Attack.
Alva Rhodes falls down from the destroyed Ratzinger.
http://cyborgsrangers.proboards26.com/index.cgi?board=fanfics&action=display&thread=1116789569&page=1
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ok, in the first post he has researched where he lives exactly....that's scary, to me

In the second part, his "play", he has someone sneaking up behind alvin, threatening him.....
Near the end, alvin is attacked

Alvin ignores him so as not to inflame the guy further, but it is not working.

Blessranger just called him an idiot in print last week. This is a very unhealthy obsession, one that should be treated as potentially violent. Look at recent history...Columbine High School, the gunman at the Virginia college campus.

I think Blessranger is severely disturbed, after reading what he has been doing to alvin. Is removing his 'outlet' for writing parodies going to inflame him to the point of violence? Who can say? He might already be there
Just removing his hateful comments might do the exact same thing and, if you DEPRIVE him of this outlet in which to harass  alvin, maybe he will lose the obsession. Block his computer access to the site....can that be done?

It is a serious situation, one I believe Chucky needs to be made aware of immediately, because if nothing is done except removing his comments.... which might spur him to violence in and of itself....and his 'fantasy' of attacking alvin turns into reality, I'm gonna be sick.

Question, Red Ant: Has Blessranger been warned about this? If so, has he replied?

My vote, if I had one, is to take some kind of action, beyond simply removing his hateful comments. He's been doing it for some time, apparently, and I don't see how we can sit by idly and let him continue to spew his hate and vitriol at alvin.

And that's all I have to say about that.

Written By: ChuckyG on 06/21/07 at 2:33 pm

I wasn't aware he was threatening people... not sure what I can do.  I don't have any real contact info for him, or anything to tell anyone who might want to investigate about him.

Written By: Dee Range on 06/21/07 at 3:36 pm

I wasn't aware he was threatening people... not sure what I can do.  I don't have any real contact info for him, or anything to tell anyone who might want to investigate about him.

Chucky, thanks for responding. It truly is a hard decision. The guy obviously loves to write parodies, which I am all for. That he is apparently not very good at it should not be a factor in your decision.

However, freedom of speech does not stretch to shouting 'fire' in a theater when there isn't one, nor should it stretch to harassing and threatening people anywhere,  much less one of the best, most respected parody writers this site has ever seen.

It's not my intention to tell you how you should run this website at all, Chucky. Everyone here loves this site, knows all you do to keep us happy, and appreciate it, truly.

All I can say is what I would do, if this site were mine.

I would, at the LEAST, warn him sternly. If you have no contact info, warn him in the comment section under his next parody.

But personally, if it were my decision, I would just block his access to this site, erring on the side of caution rather than let him continue what has been going on here way too long and having his mad obsession turn into a violent situation.

Thanks again for responding
Dee Range

Written By: Red Ant on 06/21/07 at 4:53 pm

Question, Red Ant: Has Blessranger been warned about this? If so, has he replied?

TSB does not have an account not any contact info - the only way to warn him would be via comments. I had not seen this Neptune post you quoted above.

I or ChuckyG will type up a warning for his next parody: please PM me with anything pertinent you feel I should include. Thanks

Written By: agrimorfee on 06/21/07 at 5:08 pm

A small random selection into the mind of T.S.B.
:o
http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/nakedeyes4.shtml
http://www.amiright.com/parody/70s/traffic4.shtml
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/jamesblunt40.shtml
http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/bettemidler13.shtml
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/thewhitestripes22.shtml
http://www.amiright.com/parody/60s/rollingstones105.shtml
http://www.amiright.com/parody/misc/sesamestreet10.shtml
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/benfolds1.shtml
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/jamesblunt107.shtml
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/usher48.shtml (Victor?) :-\\

Written By: Rice_Cube on 06/21/07 at 5:26 pm

That's pretty sad.  I do agree that if Alvin himself feels threatened, he's probably intelligent and assertive enough to do something about it on his own, though.

Written By: Dee Range on 06/21/07 at 7:45 pm

That's pretty sad.  I do agree that if Alvin himself feels threatened, he's probably intelligent and assertive enough to do something about it on his own, though.

I sent alvin the neptune posts of TSB. Here is alvin's  reply:

yipes
guess i only knew the tip of the iceberg
yeah, thanks for notifying chuck
this guy is outta control
later
alvin
So, we know he IS taking this seriously now, and rightfully so.

For those who didn't read those two NEPTUNE CIRCLE FORUM posts of TSB, here are the relevant parts:

"One night at a house in a town called Bellflower,which is near Los Angeles,Alvin Rhodes' agenda is to make about one song parody to the AmIRight.com website each day mostly except weekends. While Alvin Rhodes is working on a new song parody,before he completed it,Terex Stinger shows up out of nowhere and sneaks behind Alvin Rhodes. Suddenly,Alvin Rhodes turned around and face Terex,and started screaming then running into his bedroom. "
{MY TAKE ON THIS}=This is a sick, twisted 'fantasy' about attacking alvin in his real home town, and is worthy, just by itself, of being banned from this site, given that he has                                                                   
                              already had an attack parody about alvin removed from the site.
{This is the conclusion of the fantasy play about attacking alvin}

"Bless Red pulls out his Bless Tonfas and...
Bless Red (doing a powerful punch with his tonfas):"Bless Attack!"
Bless Red punched Alva Rhodes farther.
Alva Rhodes (tries to get up):"Ratzinger!"
A giant robot called Ratzinger (who is a parody on Mazinger and Baxinger) appears. Then all five Bless Beasts appear and combine to form Bakuhatsuoh. Bakuhatsuoh started fighting against Ratzinger. A minute later...
Bless Red (in the thingypit of Bakuhatsuoh):"Bakudan Blade Attack!"
Alva Rhodes (in the thingypit of Ratzinger):"Baku what?"
Bakuhatsuoh destroys Ratzinger with the Bakudan Blade Attack.
Alva Rhodes falls down from the destroyed Ratzinger."

Here, alvin is attacked again.

Why is TSB visualizing this?  How are we to know?

Is TSB serious?  In my mind, not only serious, but bordering on insanity.  The more I think about it, the more worried about it I get. This isn't a kid....he's 20-22 years old, and just because he is a poor writer does not mean he could not pull the trigger on a gun.

I now ask the question: What are we waiting for? Is there any VALID reason to let a madman continue his obsession, stalking alvin, threatening him, writing attack parodies about him, writing fantasy plays where alvin is attacked and killed, insulting him in comments......

I would not only bar him from the site, but remove his parodies also.

I believe alvin is probably taking the necessary steps to protect his family via the authorities.

But I don't want to be remembered as being a part of a place where a madman stalked, and dread the thought, maybe even attacked or killed anybody, much less a friend of mine.

But that's just me.

If you have any thoughts on the subject on why TSB ought to be here, please list them here. Am I the only one this freaks out?

I hope it IS only fantasy.

But I've seen too many instances in the world recently, where high schoolers and college kids, and others, showed well in advance what their plans were, and nobody took any action until too late. Columbine. Virginia Tech. over and over.....

It's a crazy world. I say act now, before we regret it.

Written By: wildcard on 06/21/07 at 10:34 pm

But I've seen too many instances in the world recently, where high schoolers and college kids, and others, showed well in advance what their plans were, and nobody took any action until too late. Columbine. Virginia Tech. over and over.....

It's a crazy world. I say act now, before we regret it.

Banning him from the site immediantly could make him more upset and cause further problems. 

Written By: Red Ant on 06/21/07 at 11:07 pm

Dee, I understand your concerns. I am concerned as well, but there are a few things I look at here:

A)TSB's "fantasies" on Alvin took place over 2 years ago on another MB. Policing people's actions on boards unrelated to Amiright/inthe00s.com is not something I can do, nor do I want to do. I'm sure many people thought Linda Terhune was nuts elsewhere, but it was her actions here that got her banned.

B) TSB wrote a single attack parody, over two years ago as well.

C) TSB has alvin's email address (provided the one in his bio is still current), yet has sent just one email to Alvin? Provided I am correct, that's not harassment.

D) If calling someone an idiot in comments were grounds to ban them and wipe their parodies, probably half the artists on amiright would be gone. Comments like that are deleted when spotted - repeated instances have resulted in warnings being issued to members. Since TSB is not a member, has no known email address, etc, getting through to him is a bit more problematic. The only way is via the comment section under his parodies.

E) To answer these questions of yours:

I now ask the question: What are we waiting for? Is there any VALID reason to let a madman continue his obsession, stalking alvin, threatening him, writing attack parodies about him, writing fantasy plays where alvin is attacked and killed, insulting him in comments......

If you have any thoughts on the subject on why TSB ought to be here, please list them here. Am I the only one this freaks out?

All the things you mention will be deleted upon their being spotted/reported. We can't do squat for things posted on other sites except for sending their admin an email an ask for the posts to be removed.

Personally, I don't see how banning TSB is going to positively affect Alvin's safety. I do not think ChuckyG records IPs with parody submissions, so a name ban is all that can happen there. IPs are recorded with comments, but since TSB seldom comments, and has had his share of dopplegangers, that is trickier than it should be.

Now, that all said, I took a look through some of TSB's catalog, to see if there is something more sinister underneath. I found the following which worried me a bit:

And I hate You
Anger (this one is pretty disturbing)
Beaten By A Gangbang
Beating Up Your Friend
Death By Two Boys

and so on...

I have to ask you a question: what does banning TSB, even removing his parodies (which is probably not going to happen, at least, not all of them) do for Alvin Rhodes? I can't see it helping or hurting him.

No doubt TSB's autism has a large influence on the way he acts. Since I know little about autism, I'm not sure anyone short of a healthcare professional or one who has extensive first hand knowledge can "reach" TSB.

I've sent Alvin an email about this. I hope to hear from hear tomorrow at the latest with what he feels should be done.

Written By: Dee Range on 06/21/07 at 11:28 pm

If you banned him from the site, got rid of his parodies, he would perhaps lose his mad obsession and quit stalking alvin. Who knows? But to let him continue here, after what we've all seen and read by know, could be inviting disaster.

His calling alvin an idiot is a special case here. He has been stalking him for YEARS. It's not an incidental case over something petty. It's continued abuse from someone who has threatened Alvin Rhodes In Print several times. Threatened to kill him. Wrote a ditty called "Murdering Alvin Rhodes" on another website. What more excuse do you need, or want, to do something?

I ask you know, if it was your wife, mother, or father that TSB was threatening to kill, would you treat this as nonchalantly?

Maybe I'm just paranoid for alvin, but as the old saying goes, being paranoid doesn't mean that they're NOT out to get you.

Anyhow, I've said my piece. If it was me he was threatening, or my family, I'd already called cops, FBI, got a restraining order, and bought an attack dog and trained him to attack Power Ranger figures.

And after all I've seen in print, I certainly would not allow him to access any website I owned.

You guys are gonna do what you want. I'm trying to let you see the dangers.

Written By: Red Ant on 06/21/07 at 11:41 pm

As I said before, I have no direct control over removing parodies or banning anyone from Amiright. That decision is up to ChuckyG.

I'm not treating this nonchalantly, Dee. I'm presenting my viewpoints on this matter so that ChuckyG can get every piece of information available to him on TSB.

I won't lose any sleep if TSB is banned...

If it was me he was threatening, ... and bought an attack dog and trained him to attack Power Ranger figures.

LOL!

Written By: skittlesking on 06/22/07 at 1:09 am

Dee, I understand your concerns. I am concerned as well, but there are a few things I look at here:

A)TSB's "fantasies" on Alvin took place over 2 years ago on another MB. Policing people's actions on boards unrelated to Amiright/inthe00s.com is not something I can do, nor do I want to do. I'm sure many people thought Linda Terhune was nuts elsewhere, but it was her actions here that got her banned.

B) TSB wrote a single attack parody, over two years ago as well.

C) TSB has alvin's email address (provided the one in his bio is still current), yet has sent just one email to Alvin? Provided I am correct, that's not harassment.

D) If calling someone an idiot in comments were grounds to ban them and wipe their parodies, probably half the artists on amiright would be gone. Comments like that are deleted when spotted - repeated instances have resulted in warnings being issued to members. Since TSB is not a member, has no known email address, etc, getting through to him is a bit more problematic. The only way is via the comment section under his parodies.

E) To answer these questions of yours:

All the things you mention will be deleted upon their being spotted/reported. We can't do squat for things posted on other sites except for sending their admin an email an ask for the posts to be removed.

Personally, I don't see how banning TSB is going to positively affect Alvin's safety. I do not think ChuckyG records IPs with parody submissions, so a name ban is all that can happen there. IPs are recorded with comments, but since TSB seldom comments, and has had his share of dopplegangers, that is trickier than it should be.

Now, that all said, I took a look through some of TSB's catalog, to see if there is something more sinister underneath. I found the following which worried me a bit:

And I hate You
Beaten By A Gangbang
Beating Up Your Friend
Death By Two Boys

and so on...

I have to ask you a question: what does banning TSB, even removing his parodies (which is probably not going to happen, at least, not all of them) do for Alvin Rhodes? I can't see it helping or hurting him.

No doubt TSB's autism has a large influence on the way he acts. Since I know little about autism, I'm not sure anyone short of a healthcare professional or one who has extensive first hand knowledge can "reach" TSB.

I've sent Alvin an email about this. I hope to hear from hear tomorrow at the latest with what he feels should be done.

Those parodies you just pointed out Red Ant are. . .traumatically written, and I don't think all of them are merely parodies, as with my um, secret 5 parodies that you are familiar with, some parodies have deeper meaning, I think those particular parodies-at least some of them-open up what is going on a little bit, I think TSB has been attacked and is taking out anger by writing parodies. . .I do agree that we have to be very careful here, but I have to agree with the consensus of Ann Hamond here and say that banning him may push him over, these parodies may be his only anger venting. . .I think that if he were to know where Alvin lives we'd have a serious problem, but banning him I think may make him more determined. . .I'm not sure, the whole thing is tricky. . .I never realized TSB had such deep emotional issues.  I have a cousin with autism, it's nothing like this for him. . .something more serious is going on I think, I think TSB is an angry person because of events in his life that make him feel outcasted, I don't want to contribute to what could be catastrophic if his mind thinks out in life the way they do in those parodies. . .If we banned him I wouldn't be surprised to see a school shooting the next day. . .that may sound extreme, but just read those parodies. . .

Written By: Dee Range on 06/22/07 at 3:05 am

Banning him from the site immediantly could make him more upset and cause further problems. 

This is a valid point, as are all the ones expressed here. It might set him off.

He also might be reading this on a laptop as I type it, sitting in his car outside Alvin's house. This line could make him realize we're on to him, and go postal.

So might a stern warning in the comment section of his parodies.

Just the fact that alvin has ignored him...NEVER acknowledged him... might set him off

He may just boil over anytime because he's CRAZY AND DERANGED, without ever reading anything, and go postal, just because that's what people who go postal do...especially people who have been obsessed with something, or someone, for years.

And we know WHO he is obsessed with.

And we know he has ALREADY THREATENED TO KILL ALVIN RHODES...IN PRINT....MORE THAN ONCE....HAS BEEN DOING IT AT LEAST TWO YEARS....AND IS STILL STALKING HIM.

Can we sit here and just warn him, hoping he never acts out his fantasy?

It's a hard call. Bet people who had known the kids at Columbine were plotting something now wish THEY had done something about it before it happened.

I warned alvin today, and I know it had to scare him, and I hope Red Ant's email to him will be answered and that he is notifying the cops, someone who can race TSB's IP to a location....that TSB doesn't use IP anonymizers.....that alvin can know at all times where the guy is at, and protect his family.

And I hope TSB is not reading this and loading a gun as I type...because I'm gonna be sick if this thread is what sets him off

Written By: karen on 06/22/07 at 3:28 am

Ok, in the first post he has researched where he lives exactly....that's scary, to me

If you check out Alvin's author bio all that information is there (In fact TSB probably lifted it word for word)

Written By: Kristof Robertson on 06/22/07 at 4:27 am

Hell's Bell's!!

I've just stumbled onto this, and I'm also very concerned about TSB's behaviour. I work in psychiatry, so what I'm going to state next is only my opinion, based on experience, and not fact.

The fact that TSB's obsession with Alvin has been going on for 2 years, and hasn't escalated (yet), leads me to feel that he is probably just venting. Escalating behaviours would include sending more emails directly to Alvin, finding out his exact address and sending correspondence there, actually stalking Alvin physically- usually making his presence known. AFAIA, TSB hasn't started to do this yet.

Which is not saying for one moment that I'm not extremely concerned about this. I think the guy needs professional help, and SOMEBODY needs to be notified about this. Ignoring it won't necessarily make it go away, and neither will banning TSB.

I'm stuck on how to proceed, other than letting him know through the comments that we're aware of him, and worried about his behaviour...as sensitively and supportively as possible.

Phew....

K

Written By: Dee Range on 06/22/07 at 5:08 am

Hell's Bell's!!

I've just stumbled onto this, and I'm also very concerned about TSB's behaviour. I work in psychiatry, so what I'm going to state next is only my opinion, based on experience, and not fact.

The fact that TSB's obsession with Alvin has been going on for 2 years, and hasn't escalated (yet), leads me to feel that he is probably just venting. Escalating behaviours would include sending more emails directly to Alvin, finding out his exact address and sending correspondence there, actually stalking Alvin physically- usually making his presence known. AFAIA, TSB hasn't started to do this yet.

Which is not saying for one moment that I'm not extremely concerned about this. I think the guy needs professional help, and SOMEBODY needs to be notified about this. Ignoring it won't necessarily make it go away, and neither will banning TSB.

I'm stuck on how to proceed, other than letting him know through the comments that we're aware of him, and worried about his behaviour...as sensitively and supportively as possible.

Phew....

K

Dang, Kristof.. I knew we had SOMETHING in common. I also 'work' in 'psychiatry'....as a trustee. Every day, they let me out for an hour to help push the orderlies' food cart down the lockup ward. That's at lunch. Then, at night, they let me help the nurses dispense medicine by pushing the drug cart around. By the time I get back to the room, I'm so full of pills that I rattle when I walk :D At inventory time, I fake the flu and spend time in the clinic ;D

Seriously, glad you have all these insights about the situation. I'm sure Chucky could use your expertise to help him plan a course of action, and maybe you could email alvin (his bio page has it) and help him understand what  TSB's intentions or thought processes are. I know he is now worried, since he had not seen that 'fantasy play' of TSB before today. And I TOTALLY agree that authorities of some kind need to be notified.

Thanks again for adding your insight and expertise. Let's hope none of the worst scenarios ever play out

D

Written By: John Jenkins on 06/22/07 at 9:03 am

I'm sure many people thought Linda Terhune was nuts elsewhere, but it was her actions here that got her banned.

I did not know that Linda Terhune had been banned.  I thought she helped bring a little bit of balance to the AmIRight song parody section and to the message board.  Why was she banned?

Written By: ChuckyG on 06/22/07 at 9:18 am

I did not know that Linda Terhune had been banned.  I thought she helped bring a little bit of balance to the AmIRight song parody section and to the message board.  Why was she banned?

Her messages here were way beyond acceptable... the typical "we should kill all the liberals" type of crap the really nutso wingers tend to spew.

Written By: EthanM on 06/22/07 at 11:51 am

I have a theory about the source of TSB's animosity towards Alvin: perceived similarity. I read Alvin's bio because of this thread, and both of them have written parodies on a certain TV show to the point of obsession (Sesame Street, South Park). Alvin also admitted to some hobbies outside of parody writing that are certainly eccentric. Yet Alvin is a much better writer than TSB and seems to have a happy and stable personal life. Jealousy can easily lead to hatred.

Is TSB dangerous? I'm not sure... he may rather have an "archenemy" than anything else, and at least the fantasy didn't involve any traditional weapons. But some of the other parodies pointed out in this thread did, and that is something to be concerned about.

There's also the possibility that TSB actually is under strict psychiatric supervision at the moment and has been encouraged to write these parodies as an outlet as opposed to taking out his frustration on others or himself. If that's true, we should know about it so Alvin and others can sleep easier at night, and if for some reason (like prohibitive costs) TSB isn't getting professional help then I think a case could be made that the government would have to pay for him to see a COMPETENT psychiatrist.

Especially after the vatech incident, which TSB almost certainly is quite aware of, something needs to be done immediately. Something rational.

Written By: Dee Range on 06/22/07 at 12:31 pm

I have a theory about the source of TSB's animosity towards Alvin: perceived similarity. I read Alvin's bio because of this thread, and both of them have written parodies on a certain TV show to the point of obsession (Sesame Street, South Park). Alvin also admitted to some hobbies outside of parody writing that are certainly eccentric. Yet Alvin is a much better writer than TSB and seems to have a happy and stable personal life. Jealousy can easily lead to hatred.

Is TSB dangerous? I'm not sure... he may rather have an "archenemy" than anything else, and at least the fantasy didn't involve any traditional weapons. But some of the other parodies pointed out in this thread did, and that is something to be concerned about.

There's also the possibility that TSB actually is under strict psychiatric supervision at the moment and has been encouraged to write these parodies as an outlet as opposed to taking out his frustration on others or himself. If that's true, we should know about it so Alvin and others can sleep easier at night, and if for some reason (like prohibitive costs) TSB isn't getting professional help then I think a case could be made that the government would have to pay for him to see a COMPETENT psychiatrist.

Especially after the vatech incident, which TSB almost certainly is quite aware of, something needs to be done immediately. Something rational.

Good points Ethan. Jealousy is a powerful reason for many hate crimes, including murder...

If he IS under psychiatric care, I wish we knew WHERE. Can his IP pinpoint a location? If he's in Japan, for instance, at least it would lessen the chance of something drastic taking place. If he lives in So Cal, though, all the more reason to be concerned...

Written By: Red Ant on 06/22/07 at 12:52 pm

Alvin replied to my email this morning. He's not terribly worried about TSB, but if it gets ay worse he will let us know. Also, he doesn't want TSB banned.

Written By: wildcard on 06/22/07 at 4:17 pm

This is a valid point, as are all the ones expressed here. It might set him off.

He also might be reading this on a laptop as I type it, sitting in his car outside Alvin's house. This line could make him realize we're on to him, and go postal.

So might a stern warning in the comment section of his parodies.

Just the fact that alvin has ignored him...NEVER acknowledged him... might set him off

He may just boil over anytime because he's CRAZY AND DERANGED, without ever reading anything, and go postal, just because that's what people who go postal do...especially people who have been obsessed with something, or someone, for years.

I understand what you are saying here about anything or even nothing setting him off.  I agree that action needs to be taken.  I don't think the banning idea is a wise move because it most likely will be seen as a negative by TSB.  Negative actions tend to get negative responses.   

Written By: Jason on 06/22/07 at 4:29 pm

Well, TSB soon starts whinging if someone picks on him, yet he is making nasty threats to someone (Alvin Rhodes) who has NEVER caused trouble. Personally I feel TSB should be booted from the site altogether. If he started attacking me i'd soon make a stink about it.

Jason.

Written By: Step-chan on 06/22/07 at 6:11 pm

A small random selection into the mind of T.S.B.
:o
http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/nakedeyes4.shtml
http://www.amiright.com/parody/70s/traffic4.shtml
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/jamesblunt40.shtml
http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/bettemidler13.shtml
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/thewhitestripes22.shtml
http://www.amiright.com/parody/60s/rollingstones105.shtml
http://www.amiright.com/parody/misc/sesamestreet10.shtml
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/benfolds1.shtml
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/jamesblunt107.shtml
http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/usher48.shtml (Victor?) :-\\

Whoa....

I've actually wrote violent parodies myself, but they were about fictional characters, Happosai from Ranma 1/2, Scrappy Doo from Scooby Doo and Prince Charmles from Dragon Quest 8. Mine are actually jokes though(because I at least TRY to make them funny).

With his, it's very hard to tell if they are jokes or not... There is a heavy level of vagueness, so it's hard to tell who he is really talking about.... Needless to say, they shouldn't be removed.

The one that goes to James Blunt's You're Beautiful he claims he didn't write.

And I hate You
Beaten By A Gangbang
Beating Up Your Friend
Death By Two Boys

Those are pretty dark and disturbing. :o

Written By: Jason on 06/24/07 at 4:35 pm

Tokusou Sentai Blessranger has made another attacking comment about Alvin Rhodes:

http://www.amiright.com/parody/60s/donmclean7.shtml

He clearly has something against Alvin for some reason. I thought he was going to be warned about his behaviour.

Jason.

Written By: EthanM on 06/24/07 at 6:26 pm

I don't see that comment as an attack. Obsessive and bizarre, yes, but not an attack.

Written By: Robert J. Pagliaro on 06/25/07 at 11:57 am

Would TSB actually be banned here for what was written on other sites?  (That doesn't seem right.)  Like JJ, I was a little bit upset to hear that Ms. Terhune was banned.  Don't get me wrong - I think she's an extreme right-wing, bible-thumping nut job.  But then again so is part of this country.  Her opinions, ideology and beliefs - just like mine - are protected under the First Amendment.  That being said, I did requst that some of her comments be taken down - those that were outright lies and put the site at risk for libel (for example, her Hillary Clinton lie).  I get very nervous when we start to ban speech.  I'd hate to write under "Patriot Act III".  And, I'm not sure that I agree that TSB is yelling "fire" in a crowded movie theatre.
For what it's worth,
bob

Written By: ChuckyG on 06/25/07 at 12:13 pm

Would TSB actually be banned here for what was written on other sites?  (That doesn't seem right.)  Like JJ, I was a little bit upset to hear that Ms. Terhune was banned.  Don't get me wrong - I think she's an extreme right-wing, bible-thumping nut job.  But then again so is part of this country.  Her opinions, ideology and beliefs - just like mine - are protected under the First Amendment.  That being said, I did requst that some of her comments be taken down - those that were outright lies and put the site at risk for libel (for example, her Hillary Clinton lie).  I get very nervous when we start to ban speech.  I'd hate to write under "Patriot Act III".  And, I'm not sure that I agree that TSB is yelling "fire" in a crowded movie theatre.
For what it's worth,
bob

Linda wasn't banned for being a right-winger.  She was banned for making threatening messages towards members, and advocating death to liberals (typical Ann Coulter hysterics).

I don't think I've ever banned someone for something they did on another site.  If he starts posting stuff that is threatening to Alvin here, it'll definitely result in a ban.  Usually I just delete attack parodies as I spot them, but if there is a pattern it's cause for action.

Up until now, I don't save a history of stuff submitted to amIright (such as IP addresses), with the exception of the comment system.  I'm going to change that today, just to be safe. I used to be of the opinion that keeping a log like that would make it easier for law enforcement to go after someone for a parody or something else.  However, there are legitimate reasons like an online stalker to consider as well.

Written By: Robert J. Pagliaro on 06/25/07 at 12:45 pm

Linda wasn't banned for being a right-winger.  She was banned for making threatening messages towards members, and advocating death to liberals (typical Ann Coulter hysterics).

I don't think I've ever banned someone for something they did on another site.  If he starts posting stuff that is threatening to Alvin here, it'll definitely result in a ban.  Usually I just delete attack parodies as I spot them, but if there is a pattern it's cause for action.

Up until now, I don't save a history of stuff submitted to amIright (such as IP addresses), with the exception of the comment system.  I'm going to change that today, just to be safe. I used to be of the opinion that keeping a log like that would make it easier for law enforcement to go after someone for a parody or something else.  However, there are legitimate reasons like an online stalker to consider as well.

I don't know why but I can't stop laughing out loud at the first line.  Strangely, neither Linda nor Ann Coulter would be insulted by being compared to each other.  In the abstract, these two don't bother me - eventually, people discover the mental deficiencies.  I think that even I can agree that direct threats are subject to deletion, banning, etc.  And not being Alvin, how could I possibly know what it feels like to be stalked (allegedly).

To me both tribute and attack parodies (re: posters) just aren't interesting but different strokes for different folks. 

Written By: John Jenkins on 06/25/07 at 12:58 pm

Like JJ, I was a little bit upset to hear that Ms. Terhune was banned.

Thanks for agreeing with me, Bob.  I really don’t remember reading any “death to liberal” comments, but maybe they were removed before I saw them.  Anyway, there is a difference between “freedom of speech” and “the right to post comments someone else’s web site that do not conform to his rules.”  Based on comments that I saw, I was disappointed that Linda Terhune was banned, but she is not being deprived of her First Amendment rights.  She still has the ability to post whatever she wants to on her own web site and many others, as well.

Bob, we have had similar differences of opinion over this issue before, and we will probably continue to agree to disagree.  And I should not have to say this, but I think you should make more of an effort to see the issue from Chucky G’s perspective.  His political views are a lot closer to yours than they are to mine.

Written By: ChuckyG on 06/25/07 at 1:04 pm

I don't know why but I can't stop laughing out loud at the first line.  Strangely, neither Linda nor Ann Coulter would be insulted by being compared to each other.  In the abstract, these two don't bother me - eventually, people discover the mental deficiencies.  I think that even I can agree that direct threats are subject to deletion, banning, etc.  And not being Alvin, how could I possibly know what it feels like to be stalked (allegedly).

To me both tribute and attack parodies (re: posters) just aren't interesting but different strokes for different folks. 

I usually agree on the principal of let people submit what they want within reason.  According to the letter of the law there is nothing wrong with letting someone post attack/tribute parodies.  When I first saw them cropping up on the site though, they ended up dominating the site for a couple weeks.  I felt it would make the site too clique-ish, which I didn't want.  Same thing with sexual content, if I let a little through what would be the harm? Mostly that I couldn't run mainstream ads, and would have a hard time justifying the cost of my hosting bill with no revenue to offset it. Not a problem if the site costs $10 a month to host, a much bigger problem when the costs get closer to ten times that amount.

In other words, basically it's a question of audience.  I want to encourage a wide audience of visitors.  If I want a small hardcore audience, I'd probably encourage the tribute and attack parodies.  If I wanted a mostly adult audience, I'd say no limits on the sexual parodies. I allow the poomaster stuff, only because I know Mad Magazine has always had a small amount of that material, and to be honest, I'm a huge fan of Mad and think that if they feel it's ok for the lower range of the audience, it's ok for amIright's.

As for Ann Coulter wannabes on inthe00s, it's the same question of audience.  Do I want a bunch of Coulter and Franklin clones droning on in the forum?  Plenty of places on the Net for that crap already, I don't see a need for it here. 

Written By: Jason on 06/25/07 at 4:14 pm

I am surprised to hear that you banned Linda Terhurne ChuckyG. She was the one who was always at Michael Pacholek's throat. I didn't quite understand the comment regarding IP addresses. Does this mean that parody submissions will carry the IP address as well as comments? Just out of curiousity, what would happen if a banned person tried to access your site? Will there just be a message showing "Sorry, but you are prohibited from accessing this site"?

Jason.

Written By: ChuckyG on 06/25/07 at 5:21 pm

I am surprised to hear that you banned Linda Terhurne ChuckyG. She was the one who was always Michael Pacholek's throat. I didn't quite understand the comment regarding IP addresses. Does this mean that parody submissions will carry the IP address as well as comments? Just out of curiousity, what would happen if a banned person tried to access your site? Will there just be a message showing "Sorry, but you are prohibited from accessing this site"?

Jason.

Basically everything, parodies, misheard lyrics, etc. are going to be copied into a log file as they are sent in.  The IP won't be saved on the parody or in anyway visible.  For the comments, people get a message about being banned if they try to write one.  For the rest of the site, I don't plan on using this for bans of any sort right now.  I guess if I have to, I would just block someone from submitting anything with a form submission.  They'd still be able to read the site.

I didn't ban Linda from amIright, only inthe00s.com

Written By: Jason on 06/25/07 at 5:24 pm

Basically everything, parodies, misheard lyrics, etc. are going to be copied into a log file as they are sent in.  The IP won't be saved on the parody or in anyway visible.  For the comments, people get a message about being banned if they try to write one.  For the rest of the site, I don't plan on using this for bans of any sort right now.  I guess if I have to, I would just block someone from submitting anything with a form submission.  They'd still be able to read the site.

I didn't ban Linda from amIright, only inthe00s.com

Yea thanks for clearing that up. I was just a bit unsure what you meant.

Jason.

Written By: Robert J. Pagliaro on 06/26/07 at 12:09 pm

Thanks for agreeing with me, Bob . . . Bob, we have had similar differences of opinion over this issue before, and we will probably continue to agree to disagree.  And I should not have to say this, but I think you should make more of an effort to see the issue from Chucky G’s perspective.  His political views are a lot closer to yours than they are to mine.

John - when I think you're right, I have no problem saying so (especially because it so seldom happens).  John - come on, with Guy gone you're one of my favorite fascists.  

I wasn't arguing with Chuck - and I apologize if it came off that way.  Certainly site rules are site rules.  You know my views on FOS - it's the most important right for me.  I think what I was doing in the above posts was thinking out loud.  I'd be the first one to support your right to express yourself despite the fact that you and your ideology are completely off base and obviously detrimental to the country. Which is why I inquired about Linda - and she might possibly be slightly to the right of you.  (Wow that's scary).

Hope all is well with you
bob

Written By: John Jenkins on 06/27/07 at 10:23 pm

John - when I think you're right, I have no problem saying so (especially because it so seldom happens).  John - come on, with Guy gone you're one of my favorite fascists.  
bob

Bob, why don't you re-register and stop signing in as a guest?  Your comments deserve a response, but I hate to take Alvin's thread on a bigger detour than I (we) already have.

Written By: Robert J. Pagliaro on 06/28/07 at 11:03 am

Bob, why don't you re-register and stop signing in as a guest?  Your comments deserve a response, but I hate to take Alvin's thread on a bigger detour than I (we) already have.

John - actually, I think I am registered but I forgot the password or something. I'll try to figure that out this weekend.

By the way, I thought you would have picked up on this by now - I was the one who wrote the parody "Hello Dubya, It's Osama" - I think I submitted under Al Bany. 

Hey, can you do me a favor and make sure that Rudi gets the republican nomination? 

Hope all is well - stay cool - it's hot as hell here in NYC.
Later
bob

Written By: Spaff.com on 06/28/07 at 9:09 pm

John - when I think you're right, I have no problem saying so (especially because it so seldom happens).  John - come on, with Guy gone you're one of my favorite fascists....  

I'd be the first one to support your right to express yourself despite the fact that you and your ideology are completely off base and obviously detrimental to the country. Which is why I inquired about Linda - and she might possibly be slightly to the right of you.  (Wow that's scary).

Good lord, Bob. I hope I'm detecting a wink and a smile in there somewhere.

xoxox
Spaff

P.S. I have no idea what to suggest about the whole TSB thing, though I agree that it's reeeeally creepy.

Written By: Robert J. Pagliaro on 06/29/07 at 9:56 am

Good lord, Bob. I hope I'm detecting a wink and a smile in there somewhere.

xoxox
Spaff

P.S. I have no idea what to suggest about the whole TSB thing, though I agree that it's reeeeally creepy.

Spaff - of course it's a wink and a smile (except for that lord thing and I hate the stupid smiley faces thing too).  Believe it or not, I have a sense of humor.  I like JJ and his stuff, I liked Guy and his writes - Linda Terhune is another story.  I thought John would get a kick out of the parody that I didn't publish under my name - Pacholek hated the another one I did (again, not under my name) - I think it was "I-M-U-S" and published under spot.paw (I have to start writing these other names down somewhere)

Hope all is well in the land of no beer - saw that you guys caught the escaped skinhead - hey, that must have been a tough find - the guy had "skin head" tattooed across his forehead."
I remain in the city without monuments.
bob

Written By: Silver Power on 11/29/09 at 9:47 pm

Sorry for giving life to a dead thread, but this seems like a really scary situation. I would never have imagined someone as seemingly harmless as TSB threatening someone. I believe it when you said that he may be autistic. I honestly thought that he was 13 or something.

Written By: DJ Blaze on 11/30/09 at 6:10 pm

TSB is autistic. He said it in his contact page. That being said, we should NOT pick on him.
As a matter of fact, I'll post the Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger theme song here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5VfuSpR4R8

Written By: Silver Power on 11/30/09 at 8:17 pm

TSB is autistic. He said it in his contact page. That being said, we should NOT pick on him.

Yes, DJ, that would be true normally. But no one's made fun of him for being autistic. We've joked about his pacing, but we never said 'haha, ur autistic lolz'. And if he has a hate for someone and decides to stalk him, and write a 'play' with that person in it, who ultimately dies, regardless of whether or not he's autistic, he needs to be reprimanded.

Written By: Below Average Dave on 12/02/09 at 2:35 pm

Sorry for my delayed response here. . .does anyone know why he's got this seemingly deep hate for Alvin?  It just seems very odd to me as most of Alvin's stuff is very neutral and respectful. . .it doesn't really make any sense, but I've seen that it's true, I just don't understand why.

Written By: DJ Blaze on 12/02/09 at 4:29 pm

Sorry for my delayed response here. . .does anyone know why he's got this seemingly deep hate for Alvin?  It just seems very odd to me as most of Alvin's stuff is very neutral and respectful. . .it doesn't really make any sense, but I've seen that it's true, I just don't understand why.

No clue why. Autism may have it's effects.

Written By: Step-chan on 12/02/09 at 5:25 pm

It could be just one of those things where he wants him as an archrival, but I wouldn't really know if that's the case.

Has he been doing this lately?

Written By: DJ Blaze on 12/02/09 at 5:35 pm

It could be just one of those things where he wants him as an archrival, but I wouldn't really know if that's the case.

Has he been doing this lately?

I haven't seen him troll lately. BTW, his play/fanfiction "Bakuhatsu Sentai Blessranger"'s title was based on the Super Sentai show "Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger". Just some useless trivia for ya'.

Written By: Step-chan on 12/02/09 at 5:58 pm

I didn't know. But I haven't really seen any Sentai(Outside of Power Rangers).

Written By: DJ Blaze on 12/02/09 at 6:01 pm

I didn't know. But I haven't really seen any Sentai(Outside of Power Rangers).

I've seen 4 episodes of Choujin Sentai Jetman on YouTube. Super Sentai is a whole lot better than Power Rangers, and is for a much wider age group. After Jetman, I'll probably watch Boukenger.

Written By: agrimorfee on 12/02/09 at 6:58 pm

I have always had a reserved affection for TSB...he's like the Wesley Willis or Syd Barrett of Amiright. Take a close look at some of his works, there's some very deep stuff going on in it that is a bit scary. I haven't been terribly active as of late on the site as you all know, but he hasn't really been that much of a troublemaker since that time as far as I have noticed.

Amiright seems to attract people with special needs for some reason.  ???

Written By: DJ Blaze on 12/02/09 at 7:04 pm

I have always had a reserved affection for TSB...he's like the Wesley Willis or Syd Barrett of Amiright. Take a close look at some of his works, there's some very deep stuff going on in it that is a bit scary. I haven't been terribly active as of late on the site as you all know, but he hasn't really been that much of a troublemaker since that time as far as I have noticed.

Amiright seems to attract people with special needs for some reason.  ???

Couldn't agree with you more. I love TSB's parodies.

Written By: Step-chan on 12/03/09 at 12:39 am

I mainly like his Dragon Ball opening theme parody(which is about Sesame Street).

I've seen 4 episodes of Choujin Sentai Jetman on YouTube. Super Sentai is a whole lot better than Power Rangers, and is for a much wider age group. After Jetman, I'll probably watch Boukenger.

Power Rangers I never really liked, just abit too mediocre for me.

Written By: Max Power on 12/04/09 at 10:21 am

Couldn't agree with you more. I love TSB's parodies.

I have bit of a stalker as well, no idea who he is but could be that maniac 1-bombing my parodies.

What's with people these days?

Check for new replies or respond here...