inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Lionel Mertens

Written By: skittlesking on 06/22/07 at 4:18 pm

If anyone knows how to get hold of "Lionel Mertens", a parody author on AmIRight, please contact him and let him know I have his recording of "Women & Whisky" ready to go.  It is one of the most professional recordings I've ever done, and using my newest software I was able to do the wah effect at the end and eliminate pretty much any trace of noise disturbance, that combined with my new microphone set up. . .Jack "Red Ant", you will ALWAYS BE MY HERO for this. . .you realize that right?  My recordings, each one is improving over the one before it.  I totally re-wrote I'm Fake, and now learning how to do things to this particular recording of "Women & Whisky", everything after "Don't Sleep" debuts two days from now is going to be of stellar quality. . .THANK YOU TO NO ENDS WILL EVER AMOUNT TO HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!!!  8)

Check for new replies or respond here...