inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I'd like to welcome people to my site - WhatFreaks

Written By: Jerk O on 06/28/07 at 8:55 pm

Thanks to the previous owner for setting it up and letting me have all those super valuable (hah!) scripts.

It will totally go live on Sunday, July 1st in the morning, whenever I stumble out of bed.  Send email to jerkoff@whatfreaks.com if you want early access to submit a parody, a parody fragment, a limerick, or a song recording.

PS. If you know which of ChuckyG's friends this is, please don't say.  I'd like to keep my real name discreet.

Subject: Re: I'd like to welcome people to my site - WhatFreaks

Written By: Mikey Squirrel on 06/28/07 at 10:07 pm

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I can be dirty again!

Love the toilet.. very appropriate.  ;)

Written By: Step-chan on 07/02/07 at 8:05 pm

One of my parodies that goes to Sliver is missing, but it wasn't very good anyway. No big deal. ;)

Written By: Red Ant on 07/05/07 at 2:09 am

I've submitted two to your filthy f****** site in the past few hours. What happened to the votes/comments on the older whatfreakers? None of the previous entries reposted there have any votes/comments...

Written By: ChuckyG on 07/05/07 at 6:33 am

I've submitted two to your filthy f****** site in the past few hours. What happened to the votes/comments on the older whatfreakers? None of the previous entries reposted there have any votes/comments...

I didn't restore them, because mostly they were filled with spam.  It's part of the reason the comments section got disabled there the first time, and part of the reason I closed it in the first place.

Check for new replies or respond here...