inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: M&P - In case you were wondering

Written By: Peregrin on 07/09/07 at 11:57 pm

I couldn't find a way of making that sound less self-important  :-\\

You may (?)  ;) have noticed a distinct lack of Merry & Pippin lately.  This is traditionally a bad time of year for me (being end of Financial Year in Australia), but Merry has also been beset with some issues of her own of the last few weeks that have taken her attention away from many projects, not just here.

I wanted to let everyone know that we have not disappeared for good, but it's hard at this stage to say how much longer the absence may be.  The issues have been such that we hardly get time to visit the board, let alone vote on others' parodies. Or finish any of our own.

So, I just thought I would drop in a quick note explaining the absence.  I started writing a PM, but I thought this was a better way, as a few people I wanted to tell are not members here.

Hopefully (fingers crossed) be back soon  :)

Subject: Re: M&P - In case you were wondering

Written By: philbo on 07/10/07 at 1:10 am

Oh, well, I guess I'll just have to shelve my "Where are they now? Merry & Pippin" production...

Written By: skittlesking on 07/10/07 at 11:57 am

We will be as warm welcoming you back as you are towards all of us--hope all works out.

Written By: Spaff.com on 07/10/07 at 10:19 pm

Cheers, you two. I've got (or will have, um, got) a "Hey Birthday Boy" CD with your name(s) on it. You've been warned.

xoxox
Spaff

Written By: Red Ant on 07/10/07 at 10:31 pm

Take as much time as you need to get things in order - we'll be here.  :)

Written By: Peregrin on 07/11/07 at 3:49 am

Thank you all

It is appreciated :)

Written By: Meriadoc on 07/30/07 at 11:12 pm

We are back now.

Sort of.

Expect more brilliant state-of-the-art M&P parodies in the very near future... :P

We did recently put up a recording of "As Weirs Go Dry". Please check it out:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pageartist.cfm?bandID=200187

Thanks,

M :)

Written By: Andy Roper on 08/01/07 at 7:22 am

Here's the story....

Er..ahem...sorry...but I always get the urge to sing that when I see M&P posting above and below each other like that  :P

Check for new replies or respond here...