inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Agrimorfee To Spotlight Old Parodies--need your help...

Written By: agrimorfee on 07/20/07 at 7:57 am

I recently went through my archives, and noticing the parodies that I have written and also not dared to post at Amiright, I have been going at this strange hobby for nearly 25 years!  :o :D

This has made feel quaintly nostalgic, and also brave to spotlight some of the parodies that I have written over the years that weren't quite that good, warts and all. I never have posted something that I wasn't all that proud of (except my "Rudolph The Crazy Gunman" :) ), but for some reason have kept them under wraps. I thought it would be entertaining and educational to post some of these goodies as a special highlight to Amiright. Think of this in terms kinda like The Beatles releasing "Anthology". ;)

So...see the poll question here. I would like to post these little nuggets of my past under my name, but with a special tag, or nickname, to distinguish them from what I would normally do. You choose their special nickname. Poll will close Monday, and the majority rules unless one of you creates an Other that really grabs me.

(EDIT: if I select your Other, I will do something really nice for you, of my choice, as a prize!) ;)

Subject: Re: Agrimorfee To Spotlight Old Parodies--need your help...

Written By: Matthias on 07/20/07 at 3:25 pm

Something nice always makes me happy, "Agrimorfee: Unwrapped"

Written By: Rex on 07/20/07 at 3:32 pm

"Agrimorfee's Attic"

Agrimorfee - The Early Years

Young Agrimorfee

The Rest of Agrimorfee

Written By: Red Ant on 07/20/07 at 8:47 pm

Unless you're going to be releasing more than 10 parodies, I'd use your regular name. If you have more than 10 (to avoid permanent obscurity by having an authors listing), I'd go with "Agrimorfee: The B Side"... though "Agrimorfee's Subatomic Dust Bin" has a nice ring to it...

Ant

Written By: wildcard on 07/21/07 at 2:16 pm

Agimorfee's aggregation          AGgRegatIon

Written By: Matthias on 07/21/07 at 2:30 pm

Unless you're going to be releasing more than 10 parodies, I'd use your regular name. If you have more than 10 (to avoid permanent obscurity by having an authors listing), I'd go with "Agrimorfee: The B Side"... though "Agrimorfee's Subatomic Dust Bin" has a nice ring to it...

Ant

2nd for "Agrimorfee's Subatmoic Dust Bin"

Written By: wildcard on 07/22/07 at 11:14 pm

"Agrimorfee's Subatmoic Dust Bin" does sound interesting.  I have to give myself credit for using the dictionary "AGgRegatIon"

Written By: agrimorfee on 07/23/07 at 7:50 am

Red Ant, at this point, I don't know if there are going to be 10 or more, very likely less than that. I think I will also include the tagline in the titles of the parodies themselves...so the tag I will use should be catchy, yet somewhat self-explanatory...

so the special tagline to be stuck to the old parodies will be....

revealed in the next update of Amiright!    :D ;)

Written By: philbo on 07/23/07 at 12:26 pm

"Agrimorfee's Attic"

That's what I was going to suggest on reading your first post... or possibly shortened to "Agri's Attic"

Written By: agrimorfee on 07/23/07 at 12:58 pm

That's what I was going to suggest on reading your first post... or possibly shortened to "Agri's Attic"

Ah, but Rex posted first...and he will receive a special commendation in the next few days. Congratulations!

(the decision of the judges is final!  ;))

Check for new replies or respond here...