inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: adult parody song search

Written By: Tina on 07/21/07 at 8:17 pm

A friend of mine is looking for a title and artist of a song. She thought I might know it but I'm stumped. SO I turn to everyone here in hopes someone might recognize the little bit of lyrics she passed on to me. She is pretty sure they are close to being correct.  Any help would be greatful (and I believe it is and older song. She remembers it when we were in highschool back in '90 and we believe it wasn't new then either).  Thanks again!!  OH and sorry for the vulgarity, I don't mean to offend.

LYRICS=  "it's big and round hangs to the ground it's one ginormous pecker its a pussy wrecker."

Subject: Re: adult parody song search

Written By: TheMushroom on 11/18/07 at 2:41 pm

You haven't lost your mind, Tina.  A friend gave me an album called "The Copulation Collection" that has that song on it as track 3 (track 1 is the ever-popular "The Rodeo Song" by Showdown), however the goofball hasn't given me the tracklist.  I found this message entry here because I too am looking for the artist/title.  The song itself, I have.   :-X

Written By: Step-chan on 11/18/07 at 8:03 pm

What in the...?

Written By: Rex on 11/18/07 at 8:35 pm

Not familiar with the song but it could be Ivor Biggun's work:

http://homepage.virgin.net/stephen.theobald/biggun.htm

Written By: Foo Bar on 07/04/11 at 3:12 am

Nope, not Ivor Biggun.  But it did exist.  There's proof in this thread!

A friend of mine is looking for a title and artist of a song. She thought I might know it but I'm stumped. SO I turn to everyone here in hopes someone might recognize the little bit of lyrics she passed on to me. She is pretty sure they are close to being correct.  Any help would be greatful (and I believe it is and older song. She remembers it when we were in highschool back in '90 and we believe it wasn't new then either).  Thanks again!!  OH and sorry for the vulgarity, I don't mean to offend.

LYRICS=   "it's big and round hangs to the ground it's one ginormous pecker its a pussy wrecker."

A little googling revealed the following chorus, without an artist name.  Nobody else appears to have solved it either.

He's got a super-phallic, non-metallic, one ginormous pecker,
Big and round, hangs to the ground, it's a pussy wrecker,
He's real proud and hollers loud, to any girl who wants the,
Super-phallic, non-metallic, one-eyed *verb, transitive*in' monster

After a few dead-ends (nope, it's not a parody of Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, but now that I think about it...)

So let's try Plan B, namely the album on which it appeared.  There wasn't a "Copulation Collection", but there was a Copulation Compilation ca. 1996.  So, let's go through that, track by track.

Which brings us to the The Dirty Polka (Live performance in some bar somewhere.  Song is NSFW, as if you haven't already figured that out.  Can anyone help fill in my blanks on the lyrics at 1:00 in the video, just to finish this off right?)

LYRICS: The Dirty Polka (Transcribed from live performance, with diffs vs. the recorded version ;)

Well I met this girl at a honky tonk,
And I'm so horny I could honk,
I couldn't keep my eyes from off her ass.

Well, she had tits that wouldn't quit,
And I'd like to kiss them just a bit,
(And) I think it's time I tried to make a pass.

Well, she looked at me and I looked at her,
And I think I heard somethin' purr,
Then I asked this lady for a dance.

Well I got up but I'd rather go down,
And we polka'd all round and round,    (recorded version: "Then we polkaed round and round")
I think she's gonna be a fine romance! (recorded version: "I think this is gonna be a fine romance")

CHORUS:
He's got a super-phallic, non-metallic, one ginormous pecker!
Big and round, hangs to the ground, it's a pussy wrecker!
He's real proud and hollers loud, to any girl that wants the
Super-phallic, non-metallic, one-eyed farkin' monster!

Well she got the message pretty quick,
When she felt up this monster dick,                   (recorded version: She said "It's just like dancin' with two guys!")
She said "I think it's like dancin' with two guys!"  (recorded version: She said "It's just like dancin' with two guys!")

Well I couldn't help but chuckle,
So I just undid that buckle,
And then I saw the terror in her eyes.

I said "it doesn't snarl and it don't bite,
And it gets real big if you pet it right,
And all the ladies think it's kinda cute!"

But her eyes were still wide with shock,
And then I finally heard her talk,
"That should be on a leash, it's such a brute!"

(CHORUS)

Well I could tell she was afraid,
And I knew again I wouldn't get laid,
It's a yard long and you could use the damn thing as a rule,  (recorded: "It's a yard long; can use it as a rule!")

So that's the way this story goes,
If you got troubles and you got woes,  (recorded: "If you've got troubles, well, I've got woes!")
I wish I had an ordinary tool.

But there's a moral to this song,
Don't be too big, don't be too long,
It's not how much you got, it's how you use it.

So the next time you're at a dance,
Braggin' about what's in your pants,
Just think of me and don't abuse it!

(CHORUS 2 3/4x)

Big and round, hangs to the ground, makes a real cool trail in the sand...

You're after the The Dirty Polka, by The Dirty Polka Band, available on 7" or on the Copulation Compilation CD.  Failing that, here's the video (NSFW lyrics :), and we're sorry we're four years late on this one.

Written By: D-Rock on 08/08/11 at 10:53 am

That song is called 'The Dirty Polka' by 'The Dirty Polka Band'

Written By: Miss Martini on 12/12/11 at 11:06 pm

http://grooveshark.com/#/artist/Dirty+Polka+Band/96865

Check for new replies or respond here...