inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Amiright Front Page Problems?

Written By: Red Ant on 08/20/07 at 10:29 pm

I don't think it's my browser since I can load every other web page the same as usual.

Parody lyrics displaying very slowly for me, taking upward of thirty seconds to load.

Latest comments is not affected at all.

Edit: Latest comments seems to be the only thing not affected. All pages say "done" loading but only have the Amiright header and the top links displayed. Author pages, parodies and the parody search are loading slowly as well.

Thanks in advance, Chucky.

Ant

Subject: Re: Amiright Front Page Problems?

Written By: wildcard on 08/20/07 at 10:56 pm

Edit: Latest comments seems to be the only thing not affected. All pages say "done" loading but only have the Amiright header and the top links displayed. Author pages, parodies and the parody search are loading slowly as well.

Ant

It's done this to me a few times now where it doesn't seem to load, but I come back at other times and it works

Subject: Re: Amiright Front Page Problems?

Written By: ChuckyG on 08/21/07 at 8:47 am

I don't think it's my browser since I can load every other web page the same as usual.

Parody lyrics displaying very slowly for me, taking upward of thirty seconds to load.

Latest comments is not affected at all.

Ant

Someone mentioned the messageboard was slow last night too.  Same server (everything I run is now on the same server) so it's likely my hosting company is having issues again.

Check for new replies or respond here...