inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Bought That's Amore Backing Track

Written By: skittlesking on 09/07/07 at 2:53 pm

Legally, yep, for 2.99 no less.

There is a disclaimer that you cannot use it for anything other than personal use, but when I contacted the owner, they granted me permission on that one and all others for my purpose of recording parodies and said they were honored.  The owners of this site are great people, and they have their site built in several different languages etc.  I won't do an all out ad here, I know that might get me some spam hate:) 

Keep in mind, they do copyright their work, it was originally intended for karaoke, HOWEVER, they are reasonable, and when I told them what I do with it etc, and that I'm part of a website of the magnitude that we are (in size that is) they seem very receptive to the idea of us using them non-commercially, and don't even seem to horribly objected towards commercial use--but as everyone knows-I Do Not Charge for any download--but I will be creating a small store/donation center soon so those who wish for me to make more recordings (particular of parodists other than me) will be able to do so.

I will tell you guys about that when I have time to build it. . .for now however, Anyone who wants info on the new guys I've gone to for karaoke, please pm me. . .I'll let you know who to contact.

Thanks All,
Dave

Check for new replies or respond here...