inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Tor Hersman, part II

Written By: lpg_unit on 09/13/07 at 2:08 am

OK, so I've noticed that Mr. Hershman's album parodies seem to be getting cornier day by day, posting stuff that barely resembles the original, like what he did to the Kelly Clarkson - Thankful parody. In my opinion, he seemed to be like as if he's using the same wrong key over and over again just to open a locked door, meaning that he's just using his bizarre wordplay style, desperately hoping for a good vote or positive comment. He does this too often, as if he's spamming. I'm not an expert about him, nor do I intend to throw an insult against a fellow parodist, but I think he really needs to change his strategy when doing things...

Subject: Re: Tor Hersman, part II

Written By: skittlesking on 09/13/07 at 8:12 pm

OK, so I've noticed that Mr. Hershman's album parodies seem to be getting cornier day by day, posting stuff that barely resembles the original, like what he did to the Kelly Clarkson - Thankful parody. In my opinion, he seemed to be like as if he's using the same wrong key over and over again just to open a locked door, meaning that he's just using his bizarre wordplay style, desperately hoping for a good vote or positive comment. He does this too often, as if he's spamming. I'm not an expert about him, nor do I intend to throw an insult against a fellow parodist, but I think he really needs to change his strategy when doing things...

You think that's bizarre. . .you should see the Justin Timberlake one posted today. . .I didn't know that would be called a parody at all.  If handed to ten people in a room, all of which are familiar with Justin Timberlake's album, none of them without being told that it's supposed to would guess that to be a parody of it

Written By: lpg_unit on 09/14/07 at 1:55 am

You think that's bizarre. . .you should see the Justin Timberlake one posted today. . .I didn't know that would be called a parody at all.  If handed to ten people in a room, all of which are familiar with Justin Timberlake's album, none of them without being told that it's supposed to would guess that to be a parody of it

I saw that one already; looks too corny, isn't it? I think Mr. Hershman's resorting to spamming the website with his works, desperately hoping for a good 5-5-5 vote and a lot of comments...

Written By: lpg_unit on 09/15/07 at 8:53 am

No offense but, apparently, people started to ignore him just because of what he did... Comments, homies?

Check for new replies or respond here...