inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Collaborations With Below Average Dave (Currently 8 Ongoing)

Written By: skittlesking on 09/21/07 at 3:40 pm

Alright, so I figured that I would start a thread about the 8 parodists I officially record for. . .
If you wish to join this list, am a regular on AmIRight with at least 35 written parodies. . .
AND understand that I do not promise time-lines or any particular order in which I record parodies. . .
respond and tell me

Currently (in order of length of time since last recording/signing, whichever is the case)
1. Jack Wilson
2. Cat
3. Agrimorfee
4. Ethan Mawyer
5. The Conqueror of Parodies
6. Matthias
7. Red Ant
8. Rex Ungericht

These are the Newest Songs for my Collab Projects.
9/23 Rex UngerichtWake Me Up
9/21 Red Ant's Say Hello to my Little Friend
9/21 Matthias' Full Graveyard of the Deceased
9/21 The Conqueror of Parodies' Good Riddance (Test in My Life)

Subject: Re: Collaborations With Below Average Dave

Written By: skittlesking on 09/21/07 at 3:40 pm

Three New Collabs from B.A.D.

9/21 Red Ant's Say Hello to my Little Friend
9/21 Matthias' Full Graveyard of the Deceased
9/21 The Conqueror of Parodies' Good Riddance (Test in My Life)

Subject: Re: Collaborations With Below Average Dave (Currently 8 Ongoing)

Written By: Matthias on 09/21/07 at 3:43 pm

Who's up next? Will there be some kind of contest to find out who? Eh? Eh? Eh?  ;)

Written By: skittlesking on 09/23/07 at 1:46 am

One New Collab from B.A.D.

9/22 Rex Ungericht's Wake Me Up

and Matthias, not likely---certain parodists might get an unbalanced recording slate if I did, but I might come up with things in the future like debuting a new song backing track with a vote on different parodists who have done those songs.

Written By: EthanM on 09/23/07 at 11:06 am

I'd like to do another one of these soon, but my current computer situation doesn't allow me to do anything with sound files or instant messaging.

Written By: skittlesking on 09/23/07 at 4:53 pm

I'd like to do another one of these soon, but my current computer situation doesn't allow me to do anything with sound files or instant messaging.

At the rate I'm recording, and you being in the 4th slot, that's not good . . .hmmm . . .well. . .there's always the option of me setting up a sub-account instead or just giving you the edge for additional parodies when you do have connections. . .(IOW--skip your spot, but when you are open in rotation you'll be towards the top in consideration until your numbers catch up with everyone else). . .the size & variety of your parography makes yours good for just about any song I am considering download a track to.

Check for new replies or respond here...