inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Current Album Parodies

Written By: lpg_unit on 09/24/07 at 1:36 am

I dunno, but do you think that Mr. Hershman's turning the site's album cover section into his own junk archive? I've made this topic several times now, but does anyone know why his works doesn't seem to be appreciated? I mean, I've seen Johnatan S. ranting at him, saying that his works are corny and stuff; sorry if I offended you, Mr. Tor, but what do you think?

Subject: Re: Current Album Parodies

Written By: Step-chan on 09/24/07 at 4:36 pm

I don't know. I've seen a few of his(I don't vote or comment on album parodies, but I do look from time to time).

Unusual stuff, but then again... I've some unusual song parodies before.

Written By: lpg_unit on 09/24/07 at 6:11 pm

I don't know. I've seen a few of his(I don't vote or comment on album parodies, but I do look from time to time).

Unusual stuff, but then again... I've some unusual song parodies before.

So, does he need to change?

Written By: Step-chan on 09/24/07 at 7:30 pm

So, does he need to change?

I personally can't say that... Only he can.

I also noticed that I forgot put a verb in my post.

Written By: MrCleveland on 10/02/07 at 3:42 pm

I'm having problems with getting an original album cover so that I can make a parody of that album. Any good pointers?

Written By: lpg_unit on 10/02/07 at 7:15 pm

I'm having problems with getting an original album cover so that I can make a parody of that album. Any good pointers?

Try the syntax: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000U1ZJLO/ - it always works for me, y'know...

Check for new replies or respond here...